I'm SOOO Excited about our band! Balance!

• Please log in to reply
10 replies to this topic

#1 soltamargo

• Vendor
  • 216 posts

Posted 05 October 2007 - 08:05 PM

One of the most important things at a wedding, from my personal point of view, is music, if you have good music & entretaiment, the reception is so much fun and everybody is dancing and enjoying a lot!..

So... I'm suuuuper Excited about our choice!, we were looking for a local band , that played all kinds of music , with emphasis in latin.. as our wedding is in Mexico . We found Balance Band... they are 8 members in this orchestra, I've seen them live, and they are truly awesome!!!

I can't wait!!! ... Look at them here: http://www.myspace.com/balancelabanda

Can you tell it's going to be great for everybody??

Of course you will have to wait until our wedding to see us dancing... I promise we will post some videos!...

#2 Yari

• VIP Member
    • 10,928 posts

Posted 05 October 2007 - 09:32 PM

That is great!

So happy you got the band you want.

#3 robindepaula

• Banned
      • 514 posts

Posted 05 October 2007 - 10:48 PM

Sounds like you guys are going to be having a great time boogie'n down to the music, Sol! Can't wait to see some videos / photos . . .

#4 Adamsgrrl

• 466 posts

Posted 07 October 2007 - 10:34 AM

How awesome is that!! I wish I had more guests at my wedding so I could hire a band!!

#5 MsShelley

VIP Member

• VIP Member
          • 10,366 posts

Posted 07 October 2007 - 10:35 AM

that's awesome! you all are going to have a great time!

#6 soltamargo

• Vendor
            • 216 posts

Posted 12 October 2007 - 06:21 PM

Matt and I are taking dancing lessons..., salsa, merengue... yeay!!!!.... I'm super excited about our date coming soon!..

#7 edna

• Site Supporter
              • 1,360 posts

Posted 13 October 2007 - 12:54 AM

Felicidades Sol!!! I love the idea of a live band in a wedding!!! you are going to have an incredible time.. cant wait to see pictures/videos from you and Matt dancing like experts!!!

- Edna

#8 Lizzy

• 501 posts

Posted 13 October 2007 - 01:00 AM

Sol, yoour excitement is contagious! You will have a wonderful celebration in December! I love hearing how each detail of your wedding unfolds. Congratulations from Maggie and from me,
                  For the dance, at the reception, Maggie wore her crinoline and a lovely lace top. Looks like Tadd likes it!

Professional Photography by Michael B.www.michaelbstudio.comMinneapolis, MN

#9 leigh miller

leigh miller
                  • 936 posts

Posted 13 October 2007 - 01:50 AM

sol its coming so fast! i cant wait to see all the pics.

#10 anaderoux

• 3,220 posts

Posted 13 October 2007 - 12:33 PM

I saw them at Hacienda del Sisal, when we were looking for bands but my husband didn't like them but I think it was because the show there was for americans, not for mexicans..

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users