Sign in to follow this  
PrecisePlans

OOT Boxes & Favors???

I am making OOT boxes for my guests and I plan on giving favors also. My question is: When do I give out the favors? Should I include them in the welcome OOT box, or should I give them to my guests at the reception, or should I wait until the last day of their stay and then hand them out.

Please let me know. Thanks!

Quote:
Originally Posted by RaydensMama View Post
If you want to do favours I would just leave them on the table at dinner at the reception.
I don't know if there will be ay room at the tablesmile78.gif

Between my centerpieces, candles, and additional tablesetting decor, I don't know if I want to clutter the table with favors also. Hmmm......i have to think about this one.

my favors are small "message in a bottle" take-homes.

Are you doing a day after brunch or anything? I would just hand them out the day after or the day people leave. (of course depending on how many guests you have and what you'll be up too! =))

That is a very cute idea though and Congrats! smile123.gif

You can also set up a separate table, after dinner is finished, that's on the way out of the area, and guests can take them then. They look really cute all lined up perfectly in rows, and that way you don't clutter the tables, either.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jak27 View Post
You can also set up a separate table, after dinner is finished, that's on the way out of the area, and guests can take them then. They look really cute all lined up perfectly in rows, and that way you don't clutter the tables, either.
That's what I was going to suggest, having a table off to the side.

Jill & Amanda, that's a great idea also. I may end up doing it that way since there is a chance that people will be leaving the resort on different days and everyone may not attend the "farewell brunch/lunch". Thanks for your suggestions!