Photo

OOT Boxes & Favors???

• Please log in to reply
9 replies to this topic

#1 PrecisePlans

PrecisePlans
  • 802 posts

Posted 05 October 2007 - 12:34 PM

I am making OOT boxes for my guests and I plan on giving favors also. My question is: When do I give out the favors? Should I include them in the welcome OOT box, or should I give them to my guests at the reception, or should I wait until the last day of their stay and then hand them out.

Please let me know. Thanks!

#2 Chiquita

Chiquita
    • 2,674 posts

Posted 05 October 2007 - 12:35 PM

I think I'm doing favours at the reception if at all. It will depend on how much I end up spending on the OOT bags! Haha..

#3 RaydensMama

RaydensMama
      • VIP Member
      • 2,861 posts

Posted 05 October 2007 - 12:36 PM

If you want to do favours I would just leave them on the table at dinner at the reception.

#4 PrecisePlans

PrecisePlans
        • 802 posts

Posted 05 October 2007 - 01:06 PM

Quote:
          Originally Posted by RaydensMama
          If you want to do favours I would just leave them on the table at dinner at the reception.
          I don't know if there will be ay room at the table

Between my centerpieces, candles, and additional tablesetting decor, I don't know if I want to clutter the table with favors also. Hmmm......i have to think about this one.

my favors are small "message in a bottle" take-homes.

#5 anaderoux

anaderoux
          • 3,220 posts

Posted 05 October 2007 - 01:13 PM

You could have some one give them to your guests after dinner or something..

#6 JanaBrooke

JanaBrooke
            • 82 posts

Posted 05 October 2007 - 01:13 PM

Are you doing a day after brunch or anything? I would just hand them out the day after or the day people leave. (of course depending on how many guests you have and what you'll be up too! =))
              That is a very cute idea though and Congrats!

#7 PrecisePlans

PrecisePlans
              • 802 posts

Posted 05 October 2007 - 01:23 PM

Jana, i think that's a really good idea. I think we will have a "farewell brunch/lunch" and I'll just hand them out there. THanks!!!!

#8 jak27

jak27
                • 715 posts

Posted 05 October 2007 - 01:39 PM

You can also set up a separate table, after dinner is finished, that's on the way out of the area, and guests can take them then. They look really cute all lined up perfectly in rows, and that way you don't clutter the tables, either.

#9 Wisco4

Wisco4
                  • 666 posts

Posted 05 October 2007 - 02:55 PM

Quote:
                    Originally Posted by jak27
                    You can also set up a separate table, after dinner is finished, that's on the way out of the area, and guests can take them then. They look really cute all lined up perfectly in rows, and that way you don't clutter the tables, either.
                    That's what I was going to suggest, having a table off to the side.
                    ~Amanda

#10 PrecisePlans

PrecisePlans
                    • 802 posts

Posted 05 October 2007 - 04:56 PM

Jill & Amanda, that's a great idea also. I may end up doing it that way since there is a chance that people will be leaving the resort on different days and everyone may not attend the "farewell brunch/lunch". Thanks for your suggestions!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users