Photo

June 2013 brides- what are you doing?

• Please log in to reply
883 replies to this topic

#861 Billandstina

Billandstina
  • 396 posts

Posted 01 July 2013 - 11:52 AM

I'm so jealous you all have photos already! I have a few teasers but our photographers took over 6,000 photos over the 3 days!! It may be years before we get them! Lol

#862 MMK0386

MMK0386
    • 367 posts
    • Wedding Date:June 28, 2013
    • Wedding Location:Azul Sensatori in Riviera Maya, MX
    • LocationCharlotte, NC

Posted 01 July 2013 - 01:56 PM

Congrats to everyone... All you ladies look so beautiful!! We had the.best.time.EVER!! I'm talking- seriously the best! Every single one of my guests just raved about the whole week- the resort, the food, the events, and of course the wedding and reception! I literally cried when we got home. I'm so sad it's all over! :( My photographer will post a few teasers soon and I'll post them here, but it will be 8 weeks until we get all the pics. We also did a trash the dress photoshoot and I especially can't wait to see those! Our DJ was literally amazing and everyone was on their feet dancing all night! At the end of the reception we all jumped in the pool and swam and continued partying. It was just such an awesome week. Thank you to all you ladies for everything! I'll post "real" pics soon but here are 2 teasers from my friends iPhone Posted Image Posted Image

#863 shannonmarie

shannonmarie
    • 683 posts
    • Wedding Date:June 14, 2013
    • Wedding Location:Now Jade Rivera Cancun - Pergola
    • LocationCharlotte, North Carolina

Posted 01 July 2013 - 03:43 PM

Glad it was amazing Megan! Don't feel bad--I cried when we were leaving the resort! Lol!!!

62 guest booked, plus Bride and Groom!

#864 Jessicalynne

Jessicalynne
    • 81 posts

Posted 01 July 2013 - 07:24 PM

Here are some pics from our wedding. Megan, I'm with you on the crying part. I cried when we got home too because I was sad it was all over. So many awesome memories....ahhhh. Amazing. We were so excited we even forgot to exchange our rings. haha. We got to the end of the aisle and turned to see our Best Man and Maid of Honor walking towards us grinning and shaking their heads with our rings in their hand. haha. WHOOPS.

You girls all look so beautiful, honestly. Not one picture on here has had a bride in it where she looked anything but stunning. Here are some from our wedding. We had such an awesome time with laughter all day long. Then for the reception we danced all night long...non-stop..even the parents. I loved it. :)

Keep the pics coming. I love seeing all the pretty pictures. xoxoxoxo

#865 Billandstina

Billandstina
      • 396 posts

Posted 01 July 2013 - 08:43 PM

Hi girls! These are three photos that I have now...I ended up turning around at the altar thanks to the wind and my veil! Lol! I agree on the crying part! It all seems like a dream now! Posted Image First dance: Posted Image Dancing with my dad: Posted Image

#866 natalieblev

natalieblev
        • 400 posts

Posted 02 July 2013 - 03:54 AM

Everybody looks GORGEOUS!!!!!!!! I am loving all the pictures. Must be a June bride thing hahah! We also did my bridal shower at the resort. My bridesmaids knew how much I wanted to do a rustic wedding iin TN in the beginning, but my FI talked me into a DW. Im SO HAPPY he did! But they decided to throw me a rustic shower at the resort and it was the sweetest! 

#867 natalieblev

natalieblev
          • 400 posts

Posted 02 July 2013 - 04:11 AM

Here are a couple more wedding photos! I just cant stop looking at them and so sad its over! We are already planning our next vacation!!

#868 agm04

agm04
            • 548 posts

Posted 02 July 2013 - 04:45 AM

You guys are making me cry all over again...so many fun pics, and I MISS OUR WEDDING WEEKEND!!!

#869 safety75

safety75
              • 287 posts

Posted 02 July 2013 - 06:57 AM

I was listening to our wedding playlists last night and started crying lol.  The memories are all so still fresh and raw-- good memories and happy tears though :)

#870 MMK0386

MMK0386
                • 367 posts
                • Wedding Date:June 28, 2013
                • Wedding Location:Azul Sensatori in Riviera Maya, MX
                • LocationCharlotte, NC

Posted 02 July 2013 - 11:26 AM

Everyone's pictures are sooo beautiful and yes- every single bride is stunning! I love your rustic shower Natalie! My girls threw me a shower at the resort as well and it was wonderful. My girls really outdid themselves! Here are the only two teaser my photographer has posted so far: Posted Image Posted Image Keep the pictures coming girls!!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users