Photo

What are your favorite discount airline travel sites?

• Please log in to reply
19 replies to this topic

#11 Yari

Yari
  • VIP Member
  • 10,928 posts

Posted 06 October 2007 - 11:46 PM

I really like sidestep

#12 twixygrl

twixygrl
    • 293 posts

Posted 17 November 2007 - 11:10 PM

I think sidestep is awesome because you can use fare tracker to track the price of your ticket for the exact dates or surrounding dates (up to 30 days). You get emails and can see the exact percentage your air fare has increased or decreased since your initial search. It is an excellent and very easy to use tool.
      Twixygrl

#13 MorganShae

MorganShae
      • 84 posts

Posted 18 November 2007 - 01:53 PM

i use all the ones mentioned above but use farecast.com to track my fares -- i love their email subscription features. i travel to ATL a lot because that's where FI is and i have an email that comes to me weekly with all the price for weekend trips (leave dfw friday, come back sunday) for the next 30/60/90 days and it gives you suggestion of "buy" or "wait" with a percentage of confidence based on history and future predictions. definitely worth checking out if you haven't before.

#14 Can'tHardlyWait

Can'tHardlyWait
        • 812 posts

Posted 20 November 2007 - 01:30 AM

I stalk kayak.com... I love that they give you the rates directly from the airline websites

#15 BillysBride

BillysBride
          • 1,255 posts

Posted 02 December 2007 - 08:47 PM

OK, but see..now I'm checking Better Business Bureau's web site, and its completely freakin' me out about most of these places!

This is NOT a trip to take chances with, right? Who have you actually BOOKED through with no problems?
            Savannah

http://i17.photobuck....inecollage.jpgThe Fab Four (my quads) Meryn, Kellen, Nico & Layla
            http://global.thekno...rs/tt265ad.aspxhttp://www.mywedding...nnah/index.html20 STD's w. pre-lim RSVP sent 6/15/09: 7 "Yes" so far/10 guests total!

#16 jayreilly

jayreilly
            • Banned
            • 57 posts

Posted 08 December 2007 - 11:11 PM

travelocity.com i do all my travel with them, luvem

#17 tvt

tvt
              • VIP Member
              • 4,812 posts

Posted 09 December 2007 - 02:46 PM

We used travelocity for our trip to moon place for last new years. we all thought it was great and we didn't have a single problem. Joe and I acutally ended up getting upgraded... not sure why! (our friends booked through expedia, which was cheaper from their area, and did not have problems either.) i also used travelocity for our trip to PV. It was great for both of those, and we didn't have a single problem.

I've also just booked air through them and it's always been fine.

#18 foxytv

foxytv
                • VIP Member
                • 7,740 posts

Posted 10 December 2007 - 04:26 PM

I search on Airline tickets, Discount Airfare, Helping you find Cheap Flights At FareCompare and then book directly through the airline website, which is usually a few dollars cheaper.

#19 symonaae

symonaae
                  • 8 posts

Posted 08 January 2008 - 05:57 PM

I like to use Kayak.com and AirGorilla.com both are very good

#20 RyanAmanda

RyanAmanda
                    • 235 posts

Posted 09 February 2008 - 11:17 PM

I just checked out cheapcaribbean.com - has anyone booked through them before? They have a much better price for what we want then I've found anywhere else. It's just that I've never heard of them before today so I'm skeptical.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users