Photo

October weight loss challenge...

• Please log in to reply
55 replies to this topic

#51 bride_2_b08

bride_2_b08
  • 244 posts

Posted 07 October 2007 - 07:20 PM

ok ladies last week I started a new diet/ training plan. It is very intense! I lost 1kilo though so i'm very happy about that!!! I have 12 weeks to go until wedding and am hoping (fingers crossed) that i can drop 6-8 kg. All you ladies are really helping to motivate me, so thank you!!! I'm off to the gym now.
    Mich
    HIKING IN BLUE MOUNTAINS AUSTRALIA

#52 jenvh

jenvh
    • 135 posts

Posted 07 October 2007 - 11:43 PM

Ok. I think i need to join in now. i started WW a couple weeks ago and it has been going well. I think the important part for me is tracking what I eat. I really think about my food choices when I know I have to write them down.
      I have gone to pilates classes the last couple weekends but still have to figure out how to fit exercise into the week. Honestly, I know it's as easy as getting up an hour earlier but Iam sooo not a morning preson. I am hoping if (when) I see progress with the diet changes then I will be more motivated.

Do I really have to give up Diet coke

#53 gkashmira

gkashmira
      • 1,962 posts

Posted 08 October 2007 - 02:43 PM

I'm going to post up a "Daily Health Challenge" check it out!
        Kashmira & Dan
        Happily married since June 16, 2007
        http://i95.photobuck....a/IMG_0769.jpg
        Our mini-video: http://www.bajavideo...m/Kash_Dan.html
        Photo slideshow: http://www.tomasbarron.com/recent.php

#54 laura b

laura b
        • 334 posts

Posted 10 October 2007 - 10:08 AM

I'm late to this, but I'm in, too! As I posted somewhere else, I've gained 12 pounds since the wedding! And haven't changed any eating/working out habits. Yowza!

I'm off to run the dogs then headed to the gym. I'll check in later.

Oh, and for the person who works from 9-6, I'd suggest signing up at a gym that has early morning availability, and getting there in the a.m. (if you wait til the p.m., you'll always be too tired). When you set your alarm at night, just say to yourself, "alarm off, coffee, then off to the gym." Sounds corny, but it works.

The other thing you can do if you skip your a.m. workout is plan dinner (if you cook for your family like I do) that is in the oven for at least 30 minutes. Prep it in your work out clothes, then as soon as you pop it in the oven, head out for a run. This is good for me, too.

#55 Saraha

Saraha
          • 2,597 posts

Posted 10 October 2007 - 10:20 AM

YAY! I need some motivation! Im in too!

#56 Jenn

Jenn
            • 1,557 posts

Posted 17 October 2007 - 10:39 AM

How's everyone doing with this? I know most of us are posting on the daily challenge, but I thought I'd post an update... I lost 2.5 lbs this week, so I'm 3 lb down for the month so far! 5 lbs is totally looking feasible right now!

How are you all doing?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users