Photo

October weight loss challenge...

• Please log in to reply
55 replies to this topic

#1 Jenn

Jenn
  • 1,557 posts

Posted 01 October 2007 - 01:53 PM

Hey ladies - I was wondering if anyone wanted to join me in trying to lose 5 lb's by the end of the month... I'm doing this on sparkpeople.com, but am seriously trying to consolidate my forum time - so maybe someone wants to join me in this quest here? My plan is to really watch what I eat this month, get myself to the gym at least 4 times a week, and to drink lots of water. My dress fitting is in November, and I want to do BD photos, so that's absolutely motivation!

Anyone else in?

#2 foxytv

foxytv
    • VIP Member
    • 7,740 posts

Posted 01 October 2007 - 01:58 PM

I'm in! Do I sign up at Free Diet Plans at SparkPeople? (Never heard of that site.)

I just need to get my butt back to the gy, I lost 15+ lbs last January-March ... but haven't done a darn thing since and need to get motivated...

#3 starfish kate

starfish kate
      • 455 posts

Posted 01 October 2007 - 01:59 PM

I just signed up at sparkpeople at your recommendation! I'm in!
        Kate

#4 jak27

jak27
        • 715 posts

Posted 01 October 2007 - 02:00 PM

I'm in, but I'm making my goal 10 pounds considering the fact that I have 6 weeks until my wedding! Ah!

#5 foxytv

foxytv
          • VIP Member
          • 7,740 posts

Posted 01 October 2007 - 02:03 PM

I just signed up too ... but I'm also tracking at SELF.com: Fitness, Health, Exercise, Nutrition, Diet from SELF Magazine if anyone's interested in that site. they have giveaways everyday for anyone who tracks their food intake and exercise.

#6 Jenn

Jenn
            • 1,557 posts

Posted 01 October 2007 - 02:20 PM

Awesome ladies!! We have a BDW team so definitely join us! Should we use BDW to have a motivation thread, or do it on spark? Glad you ladies are with me :)

#7 LadyP

LadyP
              • 3,156 posts

Posted 01 October 2007 - 02:20 PM

Im in I am with 50millionpounds.com but will check out the other one. Down 3 already.

#8 Jenn

Jenn
                • 1,557 posts

Posted 01 October 2007 - 02:22 PM

Quote:
                  Originally Posted by jak27
                  I'm in, but I'm making my goal 10 pounds considering the fact that I have 6 weeks until my wedding! Ah!
                  You can do it! We'll all help each other :) I'd love to lose 10, but think 5 is probably more realistic for me. We'll see though!

#9 JessicaM

JessicaM
                  • Vendor
                  • 1,969 posts

Posted 01 October 2007 - 02:22 PM

I joined the site a couple of weeks ago and its great! I already posted in your Oct. Challenge on there!! What great motivation for all of us who need to lose those pesky pounds!!

#10 NYJen

NYJen
                    • 1,326 posts

Posted 01 October 2007 - 02:23 PM

I'm totally in!!!! And I just joined SparkPeople too.

I lost 8 pounds back in August and have managed to keep it off, but I haven't lost anything additional. My goal is to lose another 8 pounds this month. My new treadmill is being delivered Wednesday so that should help get me back on track too.

Good luck everyone!!!!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users