Photo

Any other 2014 brides here getting an early start?

• Please log in to reply
5676 replies to this topic

#2911 MissJali

MissJali
  • 935 posts

Posted 29 July 2013 - 07:59 AM

Originally Posted by pzl101 

thanks! so excited and scared at the same time .. I was like "holy sh**! this is really happening" and my FI is like "ehh whatever, why you scared? don't you want to marry me?" lolol

I've gotten that too! It became even more real when we had to put down the 30% deposit!! LOL

#2912 hclibby1982

hclibby1982
    • 274 posts

Posted 29 July 2013 - 08:36 AM

I hear ya! I'm running the NYC marathon in November so even when it's super hot or super early, I keep thinking, hopefully this will help me get in shape for the wedding!

The NYC Marathon, tha'ts awesome!!! It will definately help you get in shape, how can you be able to run a marathon and not be in shape?!?!? My races are far less impressive. I may do a half but I'm not sure yet...

#2913 hclibby1982

hclibby1982
      • 274 posts

Posted 29 July 2013 - 08:37 AM

Hi ladies!

Sorry I've been MIA the past few days ... been busy because .... WE ARE FINALLY CONFIRMED WITH A DATE AND RESORT!!!!! 

We put our deposit down and reserved at Secrets St. James Montego Bay on May 30, 2014!!!!!

now gotta get started on those StD and catching up the past 30+ pages lolol

So exciting, Congratulations!!!!! 

#2914 phillips1221

phillips1221
        • 39 posts

Posted 29 July 2013 - 08:58 AM

Hi ladies! Sorry I've been MIA the past few days ... been busy because .... WE ARE FINALLY CONFIRMED WITH A DATE AND RESORT!!!!! pinkie.gif smile159.gif We put our deposit down and reserved at Secrets St. James Montego Bay on May 30, 2014!!!!! now gotta get started on those StD and catching up the past 30+ pages lolol

Same boat literally almost vomited putting the deposit down at the Valentin this morning....

#2915 lorcas

lorcas
          • 297 posts

Posted 29 July 2013 - 09:33 AM

Took me forever to catch up again haha.

Glad to see people finalizing dates and paying those deposits!! SO EXCITING!

I have been working on my STDs and I am almost done designing them. In the meantime, I am waiting for my magnetic sheets, custom stamps, and pretty yellow envelopes to arrive. I am including save the date magnets, but making them myself because it's ridiculous that most places charge like $2 a magnet! :)

Here is a picture of what the magnet will look like:

I can't wait to put it all together!

#2916 lorcas

lorcas
            • 297 posts

Posted 29 July 2013 - 09:34 AM

The website is still in progress...I have it password protected until I feel it is acceptable haha. Probably tomorrow or the day after I will unlock it. I'll let you ladies know so you can all take a look!

#2917 SoonMrsD

SoonMrsD
              • 245 posts

Posted 29 July 2013 - 09:39 AM

Originally Posted by hclibby1982 

The NYC Marathon, tha'ts awesome!!! It will definately help you get in shape, how can you be able to run a marathon and not be in shape?!?!? My races are far less impressive. I may do a half but I'm not sure yet...

I hear ya! I'm running the NYC marathon in November so even when it's super hot or super early, I keep thinking, hopefully this will help me get in shape for the wedding!

hclibby1982: You should do some long races with us!

pzl101: see you on the course ha ha.... Are you doing any other races from NYRR? 

Fit into the Dress... Get bikini body ready! We have to, we have to hahahahaha

#2918 pzl101

pzl101
                • 281 posts

Posted 29 July 2013 - 10:04 AM

Originally Posted by phillips1221 

Same boat literally almost vomited putting the deposit down at the Valentin this morning....

haha congrats!

Originally Posted by MissJali 

I've gotten that too! It became even more real when we had to put down the 30% deposit!! LOL

I started emailing photographers for package info and one requires a 50% deposit! oy!

any race is impressive! Halfs are great, that's my favorite distance

So exciting, Congratulations!!!!! 

and thanks!

#2919 pzl101

pzl101
                  • 281 posts

Posted 29 July 2013 - 10:08 AM

Originally Posted by SoonMrsD 

hclibby1982: You should do some long races with us!

pzl101: see you on the course ha ha.... Are you doing any other races from NYRR? 

Fit into the Dress... Get bikini body ready! We have to, we have to hahahahaha

no NYRR races for me. I was running them like crazy the past 2 years (did the 9+1 twice) but I'm only doing the marathon this year. They keep raising the registration fees and I run regularly in Central Park so I decided to save the money. 

Originally Posted by lorcas 

I have been working on my STDs and I am almost done designing them. In the meantime, I am waiting for my magnetic sheets, custom stamps, and pretty yellow envelopes to arrive. I am including save the date magnets, but making them myself because it's ridiculous that most places charge like $2 a magnet! :)

cute! where are you getting pretty envelopes from? is yellow part of your color scheme?

#2920 Recy

Recy
                    • 165 posts

Posted 29 July 2013 - 10:15 AM

Originally Posted by lorcas 

Very Nice!!!!!

"Make or accept no excuses. You are where you are today (and will be tomorrow) as a result of what you did or did not do yesterday."

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users