Photo

UPDATED ROSE HALL SUITES THREAD 2012-2014 BRIDES :)

• Please log in to reply
40 replies to this topic

#21 MrsWWhite

MrsWWhite
  • 159 posts

Posted 10 September 2012 - 07:26 PM

Hey I to am a 2014 bride! I was actually at a wedding show this wknd and met an Iberostar report and she said the sooner the better after all they only do one wedding a day.

#22 newbiebridetobe

newbiebridetobe
    • 74 posts

Posted 03 October 2012 - 06:21 AM

If I could go back to the beginning of the planning one thing I would recommend would be to shop around with the different travel agents and travel companies about the perks they offer.  The perks vary drastically.  For example, some brides on here have posted that they are getting a free trip for every 8-10 people that book and our perk was a free trip for every 26th person that books.  That's a big difference.  I went with Flight Centre out of Mississauga and have been happy with them so far (minus the perk thing!) :)

Happy planning!

#23 Marvandmaya

Marvandmaya
      • 15 posts

Posted 12 January 2013 - 07:36 AM

I've got my date confirmed for July 12 2014! Doesn't seem real yet :)

#24 StephF

StephF
        • 14 posts

Posted 16 January 2013 - 06:20 AM

Anyone with good perks from Canadian companies? Air Canada is offering the 26th guest thing as well. I'm wondering if the better perks seem to be from the american travel companies or if they come from Iberostar themselves and its just a matter of your TA negotiating? Anyone with any "perk" insight?

#25 Kassi22

Kassi22
          • 135 posts

Posted 16 January 2013 - 07:48 AM

Originally Posted by StephF 

Anyone with good perks from Canadian companies? Air Canada is offering the 26th guest thing as well. I'm wondering if the better perks seem to be from the american travel companies or if they come from Iberostar themselves and its just a matter of your TA negotiating? Anyone with any "perk" insight?

I think it depends on the carrier and the hotel.

I know for us with Iberostar Rose Hall Suites booked with Transat we got every 21st person free. Not sure if that is still in affect. .but that's the deal we got.

I have seen other perks out there (as advertised) with every 6 or 8 person free.. Unfortunately I couldn't find anything that good for this hotel from Toronto.

#26 staroxx

staroxx
            • 23 posts

Posted 16 January 2013 - 10:04 AM

I went with Destination Anywhere, their office is out of Ottawa,ON, i couldn't be happier with them. I am getting married in January 5th, 2014 and we got a great rate and people are already put their deposit down and the remaider isn't due until next year. I couldn't be any more happy. Brenda is the owner and really knows her stuff. Hope this helps!

#27 Lisa Dyer

Lisa Dyer
              • 29 posts

Posted 17 January 2013 - 01:09 PM

As far as the perks we received the same as Kassi22 which is 21st free with AirTransat while Sunquest offers 26th free but with a maximum of 2 free rooms per group.

#28 TammyWright

TammyWright

Admin & Owner

• Administrators
                • 11,659 posts
                • Wedding Location:Dreams Los Cabos

Posted 04 February 2013 - 10:04 AM

Hello Iberostar Brides and Grooms,

Just a reminder that we posted the registration information for the Iberostar Wedding Webinar Scheduled for Saturday, February 16, 2013 @ 9:00am PST.

This will be a great webinar where you can learn about the new wedding packages as well as get your wedding questions answered!

Founder and Owner of BestDestinationWedding.com  /  Bride & Groom Fly FREE Promotion

Looking for a travel agency that specializes in Destination Weddings-CLICK HERE?  We are an award winning travel agency and you can read our reviews here.

Awards and recognition: 
                Palace Resorts Winner "Top Travel Agent", "Top Homebased Travel Agency" PRO Platinum Agency (Top Award)     |    AMResorts Master Agent & Top Agency  
                Karisma Hotels Diamond Level 5 (highest production), Top 10 Azul Weddings, Top Wedding Coordinator | Wright Travel & Karisma GIVC Benefits
                Travel Impressions Best of the Best Globe Winner    |     Apple Vacations Golden Apple Winner  
                sml_gallery_206696_17612_13451.pnggallery_206696_17572_8409.jpg    sml_gallery_206696_17572_1003.jpg
                Vendor rules are HERE! Please read!  If you are a vendor and looking to advertise your business, please email ads@bestdestinationwedding.com.

#29 Laura2013

Laura2013
                • 177 posts

Posted 06 February 2013 - 06:14 AM

Originally Posted by Tammy Host 

Hello Iberostar Brides and Grooms,

Just a reminder that we posted the registration information for the Iberostar Wedding Webinar Scheduled for Saturday, February 16, 2013 @ 9:00am PST.

This will be a great webinar where you can learn about the new wedding packages as well as get your wedding questions answered!

Will there be a way to view this after the webinar? I am in going be in my friend's wedding that day and will miss it but am really interested. I get married next month at Iberostar!

#30 KWandCM

KWandCM
                  • 189 posts

Posted 06 February 2013 - 04:51 PM

Originally Posted by Laura2013 

Will there be a way to view this after the webinar? I am in going be in my friend's wedding that day and will miss it but am really interested. I get married next month at Iberostar!

Laura, you might want to post this on the webinar registration thread so Tammy is more likely to see it. 

If there isn't a way and you have some specific questions, I'm more than happy to ask them on your behalf. I'll be attending, just let me know! Congrats on your upcoming wedding and have fun at your friends! 

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users