Jump to content
2bmrstremblay

November 2013 Brides

Recommended Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by jypsejenny View Post


I am on the fence about my oot bags :-/ what are you putting in yours?

 

I have : tumblers (which i'm scared of them cracking if they throw my luggage around like crazy), embroidered face towels, first aid kits, "just married" flip flop key chains, aloe vera, hand lotion, lip balm, nail file, nail clippers, small (2"x3") frames, and i believe theres more i just cannot remember right now. lol

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jenn963 View Post
 

 

I have : tumblers (which i'm scared of them cracking if they throw my luggage around like crazy), embroidered face towels, first aid kits, "just married" flip flop key chains, aloe vera, hand lotion, lip balm, nail file, nail clippers, small (2"x3") frames, and i believe theres more i just cannot remember right now. lol

 

I have tumblers, which will likely go in my brother's suitcase. I bought too many, so I'll just bring a couple extras. I have survival kits (Aloe Vera, Advil, First aid kits, lip balm, tums, sanitizer, aveeno moisturizer, gum - in out wedding colour! Ha!, wet ones, emergen-c, I think that's it. I made brochures, and have "travel books" on jamaica I got for free. :) And some Sudoku, or Crossword/Wordsearch books.

 

The bridal party are also getting sarongs and tank tops with bedazzled labels (Bridesmaid, etc...) I think that's it. I'll probably go pick up some cute pencils and throw those in too. And the 3 children who are coming (cousins) are getting a few colouring books and such.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

As far as OOT bags go, I'm not doing a "bag" exactly, but a tumbler cup and some hand sanitizer.  I also want to make a door knob sign that says something about how our guests were at our wedding the night before.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

 Heres what I have in my OOT bags:

 

DIY Personalized travel mugs

first aid kits

chapstick

aloe vera

DND door hanger

Manicure kits

Starfish Bottle Opener

Barefoot Sandals(Girls only)

Beach ball(couldn't think of anything else for guys)

Deck of cards

Personalized pad and pen

individual sized SPF

Bug Off Bands ( I think thats what they are called- for mosquitoes)

Hand Saniters

Wash cloth for guys and spongy loofa ball for girls

 

 

I think I may be missing some stuff but cant remember right now...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

i forgot to add that i also have hand sanitiziers and key/tip holders with lanyards as well (see! i knew i was forgetting things).....

 

hmmmm.....i'm considering gettin a deck of cards PER room......what kind of prices should I be looking at for decks?? I'm sure Dollarama sells them at a dollar or so.....any cheaper?? please let me know :) @Jess878

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I am not doing OOT bags, and my travel agent is going to send travel mugs with the tickets in the next week or so, so I figure that is taken care of and one less thing for me to bring down with me!

 

as for lingerie I got a couple for my shower... seriously though I have never worn it before or think that I will again but hey I guess it is part and parcel I just don't think that I would have gone and picked any myself!

 

I am ordering my wedding band this week (I know I know)

 

and other than that a few small things which I keep putting off and have a feeling that I will be running around like crazy before we leave screaming wishing I had done it now not then! LOL

 

I also have my stagette on the 19th which is pretty exciting as well!

 

Let the count down begin!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Quote:
Originally Posted by jolene028 View Post
 

I am not doing OOT bags, and my travel agent is going to send travel mugs with the tickets in the next week or so, so I figure that is taken care of and one less thing for me to bring down with me!

 

as for lingerie I got a couple for my shower... seriously though I have never worn it before or think that I will again but hey I guess it is part and parcel I just don't think that I would have gone and picked any myself!

 

I am ordering my wedding band this week (I know I know)

 

and other than that a few small things which I keep putting off and have a feeling that I will be running around like crazy before we leave screaming wishing I had done it now not then! LOL

 

I also have my stagette on the 19th which is pretty exciting as well!

 

Let the count down begin!

 

That is awesome that your agent is gifting you the travel mugs....we have 82 booked and I don't anticipate getting anything from our agent :-(  

 

Are you getting a bit anxious?  I wake up every morning with butterflies.  I'm not nervous, just so excited about the entire trip!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lydia1120 View Post
 

 

That is awesome that your agent is gifting you the travel mugs....we have 82 booked and I don't anticipate getting anything from our agent :-( 

 

Are you getting a bit anxious?  I wake up every morning with butterflies.  I'm not nervous, just so excited about the entire trip!

 

I know I thought that it was really nice of her... also I work with a guy that is getting married in Mexico in March and I told him about Maggie our TA and he decided to book through her and she gave me $100 gift card to one of the malls here in town it was awesome of her!

 

Yes I am a little nervous I want everything to work out perfectly and I am so excited about the trip we haven't been on a holiday in a year and a half so it will be awesome to have the holiday go to Cuba and have so many friends and family there I think this will be the trip of a life time! 40 days until we leave!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.



  • Best Destination Wedding Sponsors



    Facebook Pinterest Google+ Twitter
  • Posts

    • I recommend reading this article
    • Hello would-be-brides! I'm Gaurav, and I've been shooting weddings for over 5 years for my wedding photography business - I Don't Say Cheese. I specialize in candid photography and take great pleasure capturing the story and the essence of love that couples share. I've been shooting around India and have done many destination weddings. However, I would LOVE to cover some international weddings and build my portfolio. It doesn't hurt that I absolutely adore traveling! Back home I charge $3500 for a day's shoot but I'm offering my services for FREE for a chance to shoot your wedding.  You can see my work on my website and on my instagram page. I'd love to discuss the possibilities with you so feel free to reply here or contact me through the website/instagram. You can see a sample set of a wedding I recently shot in Kerela, India here. Wishing you lots of love and luck for your big day!  
    • I'm looking to see if anyone has had a wedding at Dreams Riviera Cancun or any other resorts in Cancun with around 60 guests and could let me know how much they paid TOTAL for the ceremony, cocktail, and dinner reception. This includes flowers, decor, makeup hair, DJ, and all misc.  Thank you!
    • Hello Everyone, I am new here, I heard about this site from a friend of mine that had a destination wedding back in 2012 which was beautiful.  I am leaning towards the DR if I find a place that has all that I am looking for if not Mexico is another great option. Thinking of May 2020 if that is enough time to plan this! I like modern looks, all inclusive for sure.  I definitely want the beach very very close to the pools and rooms, a swim up bar is a must.  I really like the idea of the swim ups in the rooms if possible.  I am going to have friends that bring their kids so it can't be adult only.  I do want to get married on the beach which seems like most of the all inclusive resorts offer. My friend got married at the SENSATORI AZUL BEACH RESORT RIVIERA MAYA and it had all I would want in a resort if anyone has stayed there and has any advice. Thanks for all the help ahead of time.   M&B
  • Topics

×
×
  • Create New...