FRUGAL BRIDES - FOUND A NEW WEBSITE

• Please log in to reply
341 replies to this topic

#161 melnryluvco

melnryluvco
  • 340 posts

Posted 04 February 2013 - 04:18 PM

Originally Posted by CourtandMatt 

I found those too and actually went to the Ikea store to take a look at them. If you try to find them they are in the children's section. So my thought upon seeing them is that they look much nicer and bigger in the picture. I decided I am just going to wait for the dollar tree to start selling their beach bags again. These bags aren't as beachy as I would like. Have you seen them yet? If so, what did you think?

I got them a few weeks ago. I liked the fact that they were able to be folded up and put in a purse and/or glove compartment...or into our guests luggage. We loved the colors and you can't go wrong with the price. We love them.

#162 CourtandMatt

CourtandMatt
    • 366 posts

Posted 05 February 2013 - 03:08 AM

I got them a few weeks ago. I liked the fact that they were able to be folded up and put in a purse and/or glove compartment...or into our guests luggage. We loved the colors and you can't go wrong with the price. We love them.

Very true about the compactness! And the price is great! Maybe I wasn't so thrilled with them in the store bc they were all crumpled from people opening them.

#163 Dvhtu

Dvhtu
      • 153 posts

Posted 05 February 2013 - 11:59 AM

Thanks for sharing

#164 TealMarie

TealMarie
        • 254 posts

Posted 07 February 2013 - 12:51 PM

Originally Posted by jnitschke 

For some reason it won't let me quote your response correctly. Have you received his suit yet? How is the quality of it? My FI also hates to be too hot and uncomfortable so I'd like to minimize that for him if possible....in a good looking suit.

#165 Traci7642

Traci7642
          • Site Supporter
          • 122 posts

Posted 08 February 2013 - 01:02 PM

What a great thread!!  I've already bookmarked 6 websites from this thread

Attached Files

#166 Snoopy129

Snoopy129
            • 158 posts

Posted 08 February 2013 - 09:23 PM

thank you for this awesome thread!  yay!!!!

#167 kmmathes

kmmathes
              • 83 posts

Posted 11 February 2013 - 05:43 AM

Are there any wild and crazy deals to be found North of the border for the Canadian Brides? I know online is accessible everywhere, but sometimes shipping and customs can ding us :(

#168 melnryluvco

melnryluvco
                • 340 posts

Posted 11 February 2013 - 10:23 PM

Originally Posted by kmmathes 

Are there any wild and crazy deals to be found North of the border for the Canadian Brides? I know online is accessible everywhere, but sometimes shipping and customs can ding us :(

I believe they have a whole Canada Brides Forum with the "how to's" and "don'ts". I'd just look up "Canada Brides" in the top BDW search bar. Good Luck!

#169 newbiebridetobe

newbiebridetobe
                  • 74 posts

Posted 12 February 2013 - 04:31 AM

http://www.bestdesti...o-where-to-shop

#170 jnitschke

jnitschke
                    • 251 posts

Posted 12 February 2013 - 09:03 AM

Originally Posted by TealMarie 

For some reason it won't let me quote your response correctly. Have you received his suit yet? How is the quality of it? My FI also hates to be too hot and uncomfortable so I'd like to minimize that for him if possible....in a good looking suit.

Yeah it's very nice, light weight.  It isn't scratchy or anything, pretty much what you'd expect from a typical summer weight suit, only this one is wicking. Todd really likes his, he also got the stays cool white dress shirt.  Now, obviously it hasn't been field tested yet, so I can't speak from experience.  Our wedding is May 25th, so I can tell you after he's worn it on the day of.  I don't want to risk something happening to it before hand, and I figured it's got to be better than a standard suit, and at 70% off we couldn't really argue. 

here's the link to the one he bought

http://www.josbank.c...01_10050_372007

and then he bought this vest, it's about as close as we're going to get to a match.  The color is spot on, but the tooth is slightly different, but nothing noticeable from a distance. 

http://www.jcpenney....it vest#1dd555e

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users