Shay4966

FRUGAL BRIDES - FOUND A NEW WEBSITE

In a effort to be as frugal as possible I have been doing a lot of research for my OOT bags. I got the dollar tree bags (after going to 5 different stores, between 20 -40 mins out) but worth it. I'm trying to find a website where I can fill my OOT bags and have the cost including contents equal about 6 dollars each (not so easy). 

While doing the kids OOT bags I found this website, and it has penny items. You can get things in bulk or in any quantity you like, which to me is a little better then Oriental trading because I don't have that many kids attending. The site doesn't look all that but they do accept paypal and to me that is always a plus... 

I placed a order and will post an update once I receive it. A lot of the items you can find on OT but it seems you don't have to buy them by 12. 

http://sav-on-closeouts.com/

• Like 1

This looks great for sunglasses. We are getting Married at sunset and unfortunately my guest will be looking into the sun.....We are having a table right by the ceremony area with a sign that will read...."Don't be blinded by our love" Cheesy, I know. But they the glasses would be a great item for the OOT bags as well.

• Like 1

Originally Posted by MexicoHereICome View Post

This looks great for sunglasses. We are getting Married at sunset and unfortunately my guest will be looking into the sun.....We are having a table right by the ceremony area with a sign that will read...."Don't be blinded by our love" Cheesy, I know. But they the glasses would be a great item for the OOT bags as well.

I'm glad this helped you....

I guess I will post all my find on this thread... 

Here is another thing that I found back in January when I was looking for gifts for a ladies night I host once a month... All the woman LOOOOVVVEEED them. They were sample packs, but they contain a lot in one pack. They smell SOOOOO good, I could smell them through the box in which they came in. You get 4 for 2.98 (about .74 cents each). When I ordered them in January they were only $1.00 for 4 but I guess they got popular. I feel they are still worth the $2.98, and you can use them to stuff in your bridesmaids bags or you can use them for your OOT bag. 

http://www.artfire.com/ext/shop/product_view/normasbathandbody/1383711/trial_size_bath_salts__set_of_4/handmade/bath___beauty/bath/salts

• Like 1

Originally Posted by Shay4966 View Post

JACKPOT  ~~~~ smile29.gif

Found another website... http://www.minimus.biz/

OOT bags items.... less then a dollar.

This website is the bizness.... everything you want for the OOT bags such as "survival kits" etc can be bought here. If you don't care about name brand items then your talking about 12 cents to 40 cents. good luck!

• Like 1

great finds! Can't wait to check them out! Thanks!

Things like pepto, advil,  Alka-Seltzer, etc seem to be cheaper on Amazon bought in bulk. It would depend on how many guest you plan to have. Small parties will be cheaper on http://www.minimus.biz/, large parties up to 100 would be cheaper on amazon with the items listed above.