Shay4966

FRUGAL BRIDES - FOUND A NEW WEBSITE

Anyone looking for sky lanterns, hanging lanterns, luminaries or water lanterns this is a great deal!!! Any they offer a variety of colors sizes and fun shapes. 60% off and the sky lanterns and water lanterns are self fueling and biodegradable I have been looking for a while and the best deal by far. $25 for $50 or $40 for $100. http://www.groupon.com/deals/chinese-sky-lanterns?utm_campaign=UserReferral&utm_medium=email&utm_source=uu47087771

Wow that's a great deal
It really is!! I can't wait to have time to sit down and create a few more things so I can order $100 worth of stuff... Lol

Originally Posted by MMK0386 View Post

It really is!! I can't wait to have time to sit down and create a few more things so I can order $100 worth of stuff... Lol

so bummed i missed out on the deal!  hopefully, it'll come around again in a few months!

Originally Posted by Snoopy129 View Post

so bummed i missed out on the deal!  hopefully, it'll come around again in a few months!

I'm sure you'll find one again, they seem to have them really often. I bought one that was $17 for $70 worth just a few weeks before this $100 one came up. Someone will give the heads up when they have a new one.