Photo

Our Welcome Bags! Everyone LOVED them :)

• Please log in to reply
123 replies to this topic

#11 MsBlissMpls

MsBlissMpls
  • 253 posts

Posted 30 April 2012 - 02:35 PM

Originally Posted by Dazeydawl 

awesome thanks!! if we decide to do mugs ill look into her. where did you get your mugs from

They were shipped with no extra padding and just in white individual boxes (which could be decorated or wrapped really cute). All of them shipped without any damage. There were a 2 mugs that had little defects so I emailed the company and they sent new ones that were delivered in days. The original order was at my door only 3 days after I hit "purchase." Really good customer service with this company.

They were $56.99 for 24 mugs ($2.37 each) I thought this was a crazy good deal and with personalizing them with the stickers the mugs came to $2.87 each - way less than having to buy a minimum quantity of 50 or so from the other sites I checked out.  We only had 18 people in our group so 24 mugs was a good number without having to many extra.

Mug.JPG

#12 MsBlissMpls

MsBlissMpls
    • 253 posts

Posted 30 April 2012 - 02:36 PM

Originally Posted by Dazeydawl 

We kinda already have our bags. Well i ordered natural canvas totes online from a wholesale place for 1.35 ber bag, and they are a good size and good weight of canvas. We are custominzing them as well. We got stamping supplies at michaels (yay 50% off coupons!!) so we are gonna stamp them with a cute love birds stamp and our wedding date. on the inside top seam of the bag we are adding the couples initals with a heart. all in purple ink permanent ink! i saw ones like this on etsy that were being sold for 7.50 a bag. i was able to make them for about 4. I think you may have misread my post though lol i asked where you got the mugs.. lol but i love etsy!

Awesome. I'd love to see photos of your bags. I'm having wedding planning withdrawls :( I want to plan my sisters wedding now!

#13 Dazeydawl

Dazeydawl
      • 861 posts

Posted 30 April 2012 - 03:41 PM

Originally Posted by MsBlissMpls 

Awesome. I'd love to see photos of your bags. I'm having wedding planning withdrawls :( I want to plan my sisters wedding now

I just placed the order last night for the bags, so 7-10 days for them to arrive, after that ill start working on them my wedding is may of 2013 so i got lots of time, but they are the thing im most excited about doing!!

#14 lkterry

lkterry
        • 157 posts

Posted 01 May 2012 - 03:34 PM

Awesome.  I like the saying on the tag for the mugs...different from the norm.  I like it.  And thanks for posting the link for the mugs!

#15 Amanda Gardner

Amanda Gardner
          • 200 posts

Posted 01 May 2012 - 05:33 PM

Thanks for posting all your links. I want the stickers, bags, and mugs. lol

#16 shanloveslexi

shanloveslexi
            • 155 posts

Posted 01 May 2012 - 07:08 PM

Great bags! Loved the sand idea, might have to borrow it!

#17 sinuj519

sinuj519
              • 13 posts

Posted 01 May 2012 - 07:43 PM

Hello MsBliss!

I was thinking of you on your wedding day! Congrats!!!! Glad to hear that the OOT bags were a hit! All of the pics I have seen so far are wonderful! :) Hey, if you are going thru wedding planning withdrawl, feel free to plan mine! LOL! :) I have 6 months to go!! Woo hoo! Congrats again, married lady!

Sinu

#18 mrlddst

mrlddst
                • 222 posts

Posted 02 May 2012 - 03:48 AM

Love the sand idea!

Its done.....you can read my planning journal or the review...long over due.

http://www.bestdesti...ego-bay-jamaica

#19 2ndtimesacharm

2ndtimesacharm
                  • Banned
                  • 100 posts

Posted 02 May 2012 - 04:47 AM

Love your bags!!  I especially love the note on the mugs and will probably steal it.  I also love the sand idea and am considering it for our wedding. 

Azul Sensatori ~ June 26, 2012

#20 dominiqueamber

dominiqueamber
                    • 923 posts

Posted 02 May 2012 - 05:11 AM

I love that you did something simple! I can understand why your guests LOVED the bags so much. I like the way you coordinated everything with the labels/descriptions. I also think your sand ceremony idea was unique and memorable. You did a fantastic job!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users