Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
bride81

May 2013 Brides

Recommended Posts

400

 

400

 

400

 

400

 

 

I also was very productive this weekend!!! These are my rough drafts of the Escort Cards, Program, Menu Card (as you can see I cannot measure so the printing company will be cutting them!) and our "before you travel" Newsletter.  I also got a STEAL on coach purses at the Coach Outlet by my house so girls gifts are almost done!  What's everyone getting for their girls?

 

I got so much accomplished this weekend but still feel anxiety about what I haven't gotten done!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally Posted by heather1214 View Post

 

400

 

400

 

400

 

400

 

 

I also was very productive this weekend!!! These are my rough drafts of the Escort Cards, Program, Menu Card (as you can see I cannot measure so the printing company will be cutting them!) and our "before you travel" Newsletter.  I also got a STEAL on coach purses at the Coach Outlet by my house so girls gifts are almost done!  What's everyone getting for their girls?

 

I got so much accomplished this weekend but still feel anxiety about what I haven't gotten done!

So cute! We are doing Sand Dollar placecards too :) We got them from a great seller on Etsy. I bought this scrapbook paper cutter that was super helpful in getting everything cut evenly. They also sell the little "corner rounders" that let me really easily round the edges, just because I prefer that look.

 

I'm only having a MOH, and we're getting her $ at the spa, which I assume she and her husband will use for a massage while we're there. She's so hard to shop for, and usually buys herself whatever she wants, so this seemed like somethin they would actually use and enjoy.

 

I feel you about the stress. Making my "timeline to-do" list and setting deadlings has been so helpful. It was way more overwhelming to just see one giant list. When it's broken down by week, it makes it seem much more manageable. Good job with your stuff!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally Posted by LKocelko View Post

 

So cute! We are doing Sand Dollar placecards too :) We got them from a great seller on Etsy. I bought this scrapbook paper cutter that was super helpful in getting everything cut evenly. They also sell the little "corner rounders" that let me really easily round the edges, just because I prefer that look.

 

I'm only having a MOH, and we're getting her $ at the spa, which I assume she and her husband will use for a massage while we're there. She's so hard to shop for, and usually buys herself whatever she wants, so this seemed like somethin they would actually use and enjoy.

 

I feel you about the stress. Making my "timeline to-do" list and setting deadlings has been so helpful. It was way more overwhelming to just see one giant list. When it's broken down by week, it makes it seem much more manageable. Good job with your stuff!

If I was printing everything I think I would totally splurge on a paper cutter.  There is no way I'd manage on my own!   Thankfully the printing company said they can cut everything to size no problem!  Which paper cutter did you use just incase something changes and I need to buy one!?

 

The spa is a great idea!!!  I considered paying for their hair but not sure yet.. that would be another $600 expense.  YIKES!

 

I should sit down and do a timeline list, that would be more managable.  I feel like I'm all over the place!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally Posted by heather1214 View Post

 

If I was printing everything I think I would totally splurge on a paper cutter.  There is no way I'd manage on my own!   Thankfully the printing company said they can cut everything to size no problem!  Which paper cutter did you use just incase something changes and I need to buy one!?

 

The spa is a great idea!!!  I considered paying for their hair but not sure yet.. that would be another $600 expense.  YIKES!

 

I should sit down and do a timeline list, that would be more managable.  I feel like I'm all over the place!

 

I have no idea, I stole it from my sister who scrapbooks haha. Sorry! I'm sure Michael's would have stuff though. We printed everything at home or Kinko's, so that's why I needed one.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally Posted by heather1214 View Post

 

If I was printing everything I think I would totally splurge on a paper cutter.  There is no way I'd manage on my own!   Thankfully the printing company said they can cut everything to size no problem!  Which paper cutter did you use just incase something changes and I need to buy one!?

 

The spa is a great idea!!!  I considered paying for their hair but not sure yet.. that would be another $600 expense.  YIKES!

 

I should sit down and do a timeline list, that would be more managable.  I feel like I'm all over the place!

I got this one off of ebay for $25:

http://www.ebay.com/itm/PAPER-CUTTER-12-x-10-inch-METAL-BASE-TRIMMER-Hobby-Scrapbooking-Guillotine-/151022480634?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item2329a42cfa

 

It's okay, but you should really only do one page at a time or your line drifts toward the end.  It's okay for the cheap price, but I probably would have gotten a bigger one if I were going to do it again :-)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Awwww too sweet!!! and great that you caught a pic of it to have forever. Love it!!!  :)

Originally Posted by LKocelko View Post

Too funny! He would've loved a Hawks game, but tickets are so ridiculous now that everyone jumped on the wagon and they're playing well. So they're going to an AHL game, which will still be fun - and cheaper :)

 

On a random side note, I got engaged in Niagara Falls. I can't say I remember seeing my strip clubs though haha.

 

*

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally Posted by JA2012 View Post

 

ONE MONTH TO GO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

woot.gif

I am soooo freaking out!!!! It`s one month today we leave and I have sooooo much to do still!!!! (and no time to do it shots.gif Hello PANIC mode!!! LOL

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  


  • Best Destination Wedding Sponsors



    Facebook Pinterest Google+ Twitter
  • Posts

    • we ended up using Facebook messenger when we were in Mexico - the hotel had free wifi and at least 1 person from each family/couple had FB on their phone already - it was pretty easy to communicate among guests "hey, we're heading to the beach bbq for lunch." or "everyone is hanging at the small pool today".  a plus was that some people tried to get a hold of me via FB on the day of the wedding and I was totally not checking my phone - they were asking if the wedding was outside given the rain forecast, thankful my mom, MOH and a few other friends were on the group and could respond for me :) 
    • Are you looking for a guide where you’ll find many tips and steps to follow to make your wedding a success? We design a special for you, where you will find: Photography Tips To-Do List Check list How to choose the best dress? Memories and invitations And much more! Download it now for free from: http://emweddings.com/WeddingGuide/index.html     Don’t stress. Enjoy every moment, tomorrow will be your best memories. See you soon!
    • Another option is to find an app that allows for group talk. This Wedding Party App looks pretty neat. https://apracticalwedding.com/wedding-party-app/ 
    • Hi Everyone, So, I was cleaning out my closet and realized that I never sold off my extra wedding OOT bag stuff from our wonderful DW.   46 Daily Spanish for Dummies 30 Pool colored OOT fabric bags - approximately 13in x 13in. They lay flat.  I used them for our wedding and they were perfect for everything we needed to fit in each bag. There’s a slight shade variation in the group; I’m guessing some were cut from a different bolt of fabric.  They are also a little wrinkled from storage and will probably be wrinkled from shipping. I have three additional ones, but they somehow got something on them (likely toddler related). If needed, I can try to wash it out and send those as well. 
    • I’m getting married in six months to my foreign girlfriend. I was advised by a friend that one of the things I need to do before saying I do is to get a prenuptial agreement. Basically it’s supposed to protect my assets and properties in case my relationship with my future wife goes down the drain. I don’t know though if this is an acceptable practice when marrying Kiev ladies. I don’t want to do it if it would be insulting on her end. I need advice on this. Please help me.
  • Topics

×