Photo

Jber's Welcome OOT bags... Lots of pics :o) LOVE Vistaprint!!

• Please log in to reply
19 replies to this topic

#1 Jber713

Jber713
  • 179 posts

Posted 07 April 2012 - 06:25 AM

Hey girls, I thought I would share my welcome bags with everyone... Thank you so much to anyone I "borrowed" ideas from on this site! This site has giving me so many great ideas!! And Vistaprint is so addicting!! Much love... Xoxo  

photo 1.JPG

lp.aspx.jpeg

lp.aspx.jpeg

Welcome letter tied to the bag made on Vistaprint, used the free postcards

photo 2.JPG

The tissue packets I bought at Target, 4 pack in the travel section, Magnet was made on Vistaprint, one of the first things I made on that site.

photo 1.JPG

Lotion was purchased at Michael's in the clearance section for less than 50 cents each! Lint roller from Target, 2 pack in the dollar section. The other thing is a pop out brush, also from Target in the travel section.

photo 2.JPG

First thing is is a pen and pad of paper found at Michael's in the clearance section for less than 50 cents each. Earrings and necklace got on eBay for about a $1 each. The nail set also came from Michael's in the dollar section.

photo 3.JPG

Water bottles came from the dollar section at Target and I made the front sticker on Vistaprint, back sticker on my home computer. I also put Propel/Gatorade packets inside them.

photo 1.JPG

I am totally addicted to Goldfish crackers and eat them everyday at work so those were a MUST HAVE in my welcome bags.

The other is a beach/boat bag to carry stuff in rolled up, I was going to use them as my welcome bags but they were too big so decided to just put them inside instead.

photo 2.JPG

Wine came from Jewel... Hand sanitizer 3 pack from the dollar store, 3 for a buck!

photo 2.JPG

I made both oh $h%T kits and Wedding Weekend Survival Kits, only put one in each bag. Bought them at Target and made the sticker for them on Vistaprint when they had product labels for free, big rectangle stickers 4 to a page and I cut them down a little to fit better.

photo 1.JPG

What I put inside them, I may add one more thing, not sure...

photo 3.JPG

The outside postcard I glued onto the bag I also made on Vistaprint and I bought the bags at Walmart.

I have 2 months still before I get married so I have a feeling I might add more stuff but I am trying to tell myself to STOP!! It isn't easy LOL

If anyone has any cute ideas on what I can do with the wine bottles let me know... Thanks!!!

Jen

#2 JayKay

JayKay
    • 3,472 posts
    • Wedding Date:January 13, 2012
    • Wedding Location:Gran Bahia Principe Runaway Bay Jamaica
    • LocationSouthern Alberta

Posted 07 April 2012 - 07:14 AM

They look great!!!

#3 tkuzma

tkuzma
    • 418 posts
    • Wedding Date:February 7, 2013
    • Wedding Location:Mayan Rivieria

Posted 07 April 2012 - 07:25 AM

Nicely done! I like what you did with the water bottles :)

My Mayan Riviera Wedding Planning Journal (February 7, 2013)- http://www.bestdesti...ebruary-7-2013/

#4 dominiqueamber

dominiqueamber
    • 923 posts

Posted 09 April 2012 - 01:00 PM

Very cute, I love that you used vista print to make it happen for cheap!

#5 elissae

elissae
      • 631 posts
      • Wedding Date:April 2, 2013
      • Wedding Location:Riu Palace Riviera Maya
      • LocationClifton Park, NY

Posted 12 April 2012 - 10:08 AM

GREAT JOB!  I love the poem of the Kleenex packet!  i, too, have been addicted to Vistprint - I have placed like 5 orders so far & my wedding is next year!  I may also look for the lotion in Michael's clearance!!!  Like that idea.

As for your mini wine bottles, maybe add stickers to them with your name or date to cover the label or put them in a clear or colored cellophane bag (like used for fudge or candy) and just tie the top of bag with ribbons of your wedding colors....or Michael's has those Organza colored favor bags - will they maybe fit in one of those???  Just a thought. 

Blissfully married since April 2, 2013.

#6 elissae

elissae
      • 631 posts
      • Wedding Date:April 2, 2013
      • Wedding Location:Riu Palace Riviera Maya
      • LocationClifton Park, NY

Posted 12 April 2012 - 10:09 AM

One more thing - love the nutritional facts on the water bottle - would you be willing to share the template?  

Blissfully married since April 2, 2013.

#7 Loreal30

Loreal30
      • 234 posts

Posted 01 December 2012 - 07:56 AM

awesome! good job!

#8 nbateman

nbateman
        • 280 posts

Posted 02 December 2012 - 12:54 PM

Love the idea of including goldfish, everyone loves them! I may buy the carton snack size ones for my OOT bags.  Thanks for the ideas!

#9 MeghanAnn

MeghanAnn
          • 31 posts

Posted 02 December 2012 - 04:00 PM

So cute! I actually stayed at The Islander Resort a couple months ago and thought it would be such a perfect place to get married! I hope you had a good time

#10 brgephar

brgephar
            • 166 posts

Posted 02 December 2012 - 06:29 PM

so cute! i love the nutriontal info on the water bottle too, great idea!!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users