Sign in to follow this  
beachbride08

Need help picking my dress!

Go with the one that makes you feel REGAL!

I do love the first one though! The design is gorgeous and the embroidery is fantastic! It's really unique! LOVELY dresses!

I see I am in the minority here, but I like the first. The second is pretty, but there is nothing about it that stands out to me. I like the waist on the 1st and it is very flattering on you. Good luck with your touch decision!

hijacked.gifYou are not getting very much support with your dress are you?! I think it looks beautiful on you and I remember how happy you were that you coulnd't take it off for hours! So don't listen to your momma, cuz she wrong!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Galit View Post
I love the first one! I actually just recently saw it in a magazine with my mother and she was like "why can't you were something pretty like this?" (I have a sheath)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Galit View Post
I love the first one! I actually just recently saw it in a magazine with my mother and she was like "why can't you were something pretty like this?" (I have a sheath)
I'm sorry. Do you have any pics of your dress posted? My friend wore a sheath dress for her wedding and it was really pretty. I don't think my curvalicious figure would look good in a sheath dress.