Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
Cherie

Thrilled ROR Newbie

Recommended Posts

Hi Jmhein!

 

I am currently living in Fort McMurray, but am originally from Calgary (which I dearly miss!) GP's not too far. I work for the Health Region and usually have to fly across the province to work in High Level. Sometimes our charter sets down in GP to pick up passengers :)

 

I would love to post pics, but I won't be going for my fitting until the middle of October. My dress is made by Mori Lee and so far I haven't been able to find it online. My BM dresses are from Venus bridal.

 

How are things going for you? Do you have any pictures of your bridal dresses?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cherie View Post
Thanks Lizz! I really appreciate if you could send me the free menu. I'll PM you my email address (once I figure out how!). I'll then pass it on to my MIL. She is a travel agent and previously booked a large wedding party at the ROR last winter. Hopefully her connections will help smooth this whole process and make things happen when we get there!
Do you remember the bride who was putting together a little booklet? I would be so interested in obtaining one, if she would be ok with that. Would you have her contact information?

Having this forum is a godsend!
I just emailed you the menu, let me know if you don't get it for some reason. Mo (mobride) is the one who is creating a booklet. I think we all are actually, I just probably won't get around to doing it for awhile. We'll all definitely share what we do. Let us know what else you need.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cherie View Post
Hi Jmhein!

I am currently living in Fort McMurray, but am originally from Calgary (which I dearly miss!) GP's not too far. I work for the Health Region and usually have to fly across the province to work in High Level. Sometimes our charter sets down in GP to pick up passengers :)

I would love to post pics, but I won't be going for my fitting until the middle of October. My dress is made by Mori Lee and so far I haven't been able to find it online. My BM dresses are from Venus bridal.

How are things going for you? Do you have any pictures of your bridal dresses?
Things are coming together for me as well! Still a list a mile long of things to do, but they are all relatively small and fun things like buying favours for the guests, ordering our wedding rings, etc. Anyway, I will try not to hijack this thread any more than I already have, LOL! hijacked.gif
I have posted pics of my wedding dress (by Venus Bridals, bought it in Edmonton at a store that had customized the lace up back) and my bridesmaid dresses (bought at Le Chateau) in these threads (links below), you may have to dig through for my posts, LOL, but it will be fun as I love looking at all the wonderful dresses everyone picked out for themselves!

Wedding dresses: http://bestdestinationwedding.com/fo...ing-dress.html
Bridesmaid dresses: http://bestdestinationwedding.com/fo...s-dresses.html

I have yet to see Fort Mac myself but I think it would be interesting to check it out and see the famous oil sands! Hopefully some day!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lizz View Post
I just emailed you the menu, let me know if you don't get it for some reason. Mo (mobride) is the one who is creating a booklet. I think we all are actually, I just probably won't get around to doing it for awhile. We'll all definitely share what we do. Let us know what else you need.
Thank you Lizz, I just received it!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jerzzygirl View Post
I have written down your picture requests and I will happily take them All!! And a million more....lol
That would be wonderful; I will be able to do the same, as I seem to be getting married sooner than the other brides on here!

Thanks Jerzzy!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Quote:
Originally Posted by jmhein View Post
Things are coming together for me as well! Still a list a mile long of things to do, but they are all relatively small and fun things like buying favours for the guests, ordering our wedding rings, etc. Anyway, I will try not to hijack this thread any more than I already have, LOL! hijacked.gif
I have posted pics of my wedding dress (by Venus Bridals, bought it in Edmonton at a store that had customized the lace up back) and my bridesmaid dresses (bought at Le Chateau) in these threads (links below), you may have to dig through for my posts, LOL, but it will be fun as I love looking at all the wonderful dresses everyone picked out for themselves!

Wedding dresses: http://bestdestinationwedding.com/fo...ing-dress.html
Bridesmaid dresses: http://bestdestinationwedding.com/fo...s-dresses.html

I have yet to see Fort Mac myself but I think it would be interesting to check it out and see the famous oil sands! Hopefully some day!
I couldn't find your dresses!! Can you recall which page they were on? I'm sure you're wedding dress is beautiful, because I love everything in Venus Bridal. Let me know if you ever visit Fort Mac! Would you believe I've lived here a year and a half and I still haven't toured the sites? You need someone from out of town to encourage me to do these things!

Talk to you soon,
Cherie

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

×