#4631 SherriJK

SherriJK
  • 2 posts
  • Wedding Date:November 12, 2014
  • Wedding Location:Now Jade Riviera Cancun
  • LocationKamloops BC Canada

Posted 16 September 2014 - 05:15 AM

Hi Everyone,

After months of reading this forum and getting some great ideas, I thought I should start adding to the discussions. We are getting married at the Now Jade on November 12/14 with 20 guests. I have hired a destination wedding consultant so I haven't had the frustration of dealing directly with the resort but it sometimes takes forever for replies (I waited two months for questions on entrees and wedding activities) Ours is a very simple wedding but we did go for the Divine Package. I am using the Guitarist for the wedding ceremony.We are not having a private dance, instead we are heading to the club after dinner.Ive already had two guests with private rooms say their rooms are officially the party rooms. I am doing a few activities that are Mexican culture. I agree with the upcoming brides that its hard to figure out tables with a small group. :lol: I look forward to joining the discussion.

Sherri  :wub:

#4632 Meg32IL

Meg32IL
  • 99 posts
  • Wedding Date:November 6, 2014
  • Wedding Location:Now Jade - Pergola
  • LocationMendota, Illinois

Posted 16 September 2014 - 05:41 AM

UGH! Sent in my final paperwork and budget worksheet to Pilar over 2 weeks ago and still no response.

I am trying to finalize my timeline so I can print out fan programs, timelines for the welcome bags, etc...

I need to know what time she plans to meet me when I arrive, if we can have a rehearsal at the pergola, if our included private transfer can include my parents, and if the guitarist for the ceremony plays from start to finish and if there is a set song list or do I get to choose from songs he knows?? 

Megan Bromenschenkel

www.kneebone-wedding.com

#4633 candle23

candle23
  • 294 posts
  • Wedding Date:October 23, 2014
  • LocationEdmonton, Alberta, Canada

Posted 16 September 2014 - 06:17 AM

That's so frustrating that she is taking so long to reply, maybe resend the email again?? I get responses back from Ariadna within 12 hours for the most part. Once I had to resend an email but she said she hadn't gotten it and replied quickly.

#4634 Meg32IL

Meg32IL
  • 99 posts

Posted 16 September 2014 - 06:25 AM

I have sent it more than once, at least every 4-5 days! Before I was officially booked I was talking with Ariadna too and she was very good getting back to me with my questions. Once I was working with Pilar - I guess she is my 'official' wedding coordinator then I emailed Ariadna a question and Pilar was not happy about it. She said 'if you want a different wedding coordinator then just tell me and stop emailing other coordinators'. At that point I didn't even know I was 'assigned' to a certain one. It seems like when you are first booking they are all about helping you then once you are officially booked they start blowing you off. I completely understand there are a lot of brides and they are very busy but this is getting a little crazy!

Megan Bromenschenkel

www.kneebone-wedding.com

#4635 A7Xtrish

A7Xtrish
  • 163 posts
  • Wedding Date:September 23, 2014
  • Wedding Location:Now Jade Riviera Maya
  • LocationLong Island

Posted 16 September 2014 - 06:34 AM

1 week out! Isela is my WC. She's great.! She responds within the hour or so. I think she may also work from home bc I sent an email around mid night a few days ago and I had a response within minutes..

trishhh. <3 Now Jade, 09.23.2014

#4636 amarie4713

amarie4713
  • 324 posts
  • Wedding Date:November 21, 2014
  • LocationRiviera Maya, Mexico

Posted 16 September 2014 - 06:45 AM

@Meg32IL I have the guitarist song list. I'll try to post it here.

Anne Marie
November 21, 2014-Now Jade

Now Jade Bride on November 21, 2014

Planning Thread: http://www.bestdesti...read/?p=1875447

#4637 Meg32IL

Meg32IL
  • 99 posts

Posted 16 September 2014 - 07:22 AM

Thank you Anne. Or you could email it to me meg32il@yahoo.com

Megan Bromenschenkel

www.kneebone-wedding.com

#4638 ANM3

ANM3
  • 50 posts
  • Wedding Date:April 29, 2015
  • Wedding Location:Now Jade
  • LocationToronto, ON

Posted 16 September 2014 - 08:29 AM

Hi Lovely Brides to Be,

I am getting married at Now Jade on April 29th and have chosen the Divine Package. Not sure how many guests since we are still waiting on RSVPs. 

I was wondering if anyone has been/heard of reviews of Coco Bongo? I was thinking about planning a post-wedding night out there but wondering what it's like. 

Thanks!  :)

#4639 Meg32IL

Meg32IL
  • 99 posts

Posted 16 September 2014 - 08:34 AM

I was there when we stayed in Cancun. It is fun, a younger crown. Much more of a night life than the resort. But it is about a 40 minute bus/cab ride to get there.

Megan Bromenschenkel

www.kneebone-wedding.com

#4640 ANM3

ANM3
  • 50 posts
  • Wedding Date:April 29, 2015
  • Wedding Location:Now Jade
  • LocationToronto, ON

Posted 16 September 2014 - 08:49 AM

@Meg32IL so I guess it's not parents appropriate? lol

also, I saw that you have rented a boat for your guests and said that this could be done through the resort - do you think it would be better to wait and book something there or do it before hand?

Edited by ANM3, 16 September 2014 - 08:49 AM.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users