#3961 A7Xtrish

A7Xtrish
  • 163 posts
  • Wedding Date:September 23, 2014
  • Wedding Location:Now Jade Riviera Maya
  • LocationLong Island

Posted 03 February 2014 - 03:24 PM

Vintagebabydoll is the store name.
Yay! For the seating time I just asked the WC if she could pick guests up in the main lobby around 3:45pm and then walk them over to the Pergola to be seated for the 4pm ceremony.  I have 3 pre-ceremony songs while people get seated.  I'm using the WeddingDJ App on my iphone.  It's pretty neat because it can fade songs out so there isn't a hard stop in the middle of a song if you don't want the whole thing played (like for the processional, some of those songs get long).  I'm assuming there will be someone (like the wedding coordinator) there to change the songs for us, at least I hope so!!

I emailed the WC last week, and that was one of my concerns, since we're having an ipod for the ceremony and reception, we asked if she could dedignate someone to control the ipod and she told me no, we woukd have to provide someone to do it! We're having less than 20 people attend our wedding, so I feel like it's going to be super awkward if one of our guests have to stand there changing music...

can someone please send this to me at x_missdeeya@hotmail.com thanks!!!!

I sent this earlier, did tou receive it?

trishhh. <3 Now Jade, 09.23.2014

#3962 kbride2014

kbride2014
  • 175 posts
    • LocationRiviera Maya, Mexico

Posted 04 February 2014 - 05:50 AM

Once you are booked Pilar would have emailed it to you. Send me your email addresses and I will forward. Unless I have the wrong sheet? What I have is a list of everthing if doing Al' a Carte wedding add on, which the pricing would be the same.

kacielking@gmail.com

Thanks!

#3963 ironman

ironman
    • 320 posts

Posted 04 February 2014 - 07:49 AM

I emailed the WC last week, and that was one of my concerns, since we're having an ipod for the ceremony and reception, we asked if she could dedignate someone to control the ipod and she told me no, we woukd have to provide someone to do it! We're having less than 20 people attend our wedding, so I feel like it's going to be super awkward if one of our guests have to stand there changing music...

I sent this earlier, did tou receive it?

@A7Xtrish - the wedding coordinator had someone handle the music for us during the ceremony only. They did a good job using the WeddingDJ app we had. I gave them a printed out list of songs just in case it didn't work or was unclear for some reason. We had to ask a guest to be responsible for the music for us during the reception though, since we didn't have a DJ.

#3964 MayFlowers2014

MayFlowers2014
      • 210 posts

Posted 04 February 2014 - 04:21 PM

3 months today I will be one happy lady! I can't believe how fast time has gone by this last year. 

:)

#3965 thurberwedding

thurberwedding
        • 65 posts
        • Wedding Date:May 6, 2014
        • Wedding Location:Now Jade

Posted 04 February 2014 - 06:56 PM

3 months today I will be one happy lady! I can't believe how fast time has gone by this last year. 

:)

Ours is May 6th, but we will be arriving on Saturday the 3rd... see ya there!

#3966 candle23

candle23
        • 294 posts
        • Wedding Date:October 23, 2014
        • Wedding Location:Now Jade Riviera Cancun
        • LocationEdmonton, Alberta, Canada

Posted 05 February 2014 - 11:12 AM

Yay! Your days are coming up so soon!!

#3967 whitejulie01

whitejulie01
        • 8 posts
        • Wedding Date:November 21, 2014
        • Wedding Location:Now Jade
        • LocationBC, Canada

Posted 05 February 2014 - 12:33 PM

Hello Brides!  I'm new to BDW, but we are getting married November 21st, 2014 at the Now Jade  :D Any thoughts or suggestions on reception venues?  We will be inviting 50 guests, but if only 20 or 30 show up, I don't want to have a huge reception room booked for dancing because I feel it would seem empty!  Is there a disco or anything if we want to keep the party going afterwards, or if we just choose a restaurant for our reception dinner?

#3968 A7Xtrish

A7Xtrish
        • 163 posts
        • LocationLong Island

Posted 05 February 2014 - 04:45 PM

@A7Xtrish - the wedding coordinator had someone handle the music for us during the ceremony only. They did a good job using the WeddingDJ app we had. I gave them a printed out list of songs just in case it didn't work or was unclear for some reason. We had to ask a guest to be responsible for the music for us during the reception though, since we didn't have a DJ.

Okay, thank you so much! I'm so worried about the ceremony being super awkward, lol.

#3969 MayFlowers2014

MayFlowers2014
        • 210 posts

Posted 05 February 2014 - 05:52 PM

Ours is May 6th, but we will be arriving on Saturday the 3rd... see ya there!

That's super awesome!!! We wanted to get married on Cinco de Mayo but went with the 4th instead. 

#3970 A7Xtrish

A7Xtrish
          • 163 posts
          • LocationLong Island

Posted 05 February 2014 - 07:20 PM

Okay everyone, they're finally done! My Passport Invitations! Tell me what you think!

Interior of Invitation!

Passport Front

Meal Card

Edited by A7Xtrish, 05 February 2014 - 07:20 PM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users