Photo

OFFICIAL NOW Jade Wedding Thread

• Please log in to reply
5307 replies to this topic

#3591 AnaSteele58

AnaSteele58
  • 381 posts

Posted 13 November 2013 - 05:24 AM

Does anyone know which locations for ceremony and/or reception are handicap accessible? I have not been able to get this answer from anyone at the resort after sending emails a couple times over the last 3 weeks.....The handicap accessibility is our only concern

I asked the same question and the WCs haven't responded. I have the Pergola reserved but I'm fearful that its not handicap accessible. Someone please help!

#3592 djsupay

djsupay
    • 13 posts

Posted 13 November 2013 - 05:53 AM

Quote:
      Originally Posted by AnaSteele58 

I asked the same question and the WCs haven't responded. I have the Pergola reserved but I'm fearful that its not handicap accessible.

Someone please help!

I have heard the Pergola is and I have heard that it isn't...the pictures show stairs so to me it seems that it isn't....When is your wedding date? We are pretty far off at 5/5/15, but wanting to secure a location/time now

#3593 AnaSteele58

AnaSteele58
      • 381 posts

Posted 13 November 2013 - 11:19 AM

I have heard the Pergola is and I have heard that it isn't...the pictures show stairs so to me it seems that it isn't....When is your wedding date? We are pretty far off at 5/5/15, but wanting to secure a location/time now

Yeah I've heard both too. Hopefully a past bride will be able to confirm if there is a ramp at the Pergola. We are May 2015 too! May 9th.

#3594 AdamShannon

AdamShannon
        • Site Supporter
        • 48 posts

Posted 13 November 2013 - 11:54 AM

Quote:

I asked the same question and the WCs haven't responded. I have the Pergola reserved but I'm fearful that its not handicap accessible.

Someone please help!

I have seen some pictures of the pergola area where is area the bride and groom would stand is at least a step or two down from the seating area.  I'm not sure about getting to that general pergola area though.

#3595 djsupay

djsupay
          • 13 posts

Posted 13 November 2013 - 12:05 PM

Quote:

Yeah I've heard both too. Hopefully a past bride will be able to confirm if there is a ramp at the Pergola.

We are May 2015 too! May 9th.

Congrats! We wanted to start planning early to assure we have everything how we want

#3596 remykion

remykion
            • 124 posts
            • Wedding Date:November 1, 2013
            • Wedding Location:Now jade
            • LocationMexico

Posted 13 November 2013 - 01:35 PM

[quote name="AnaSteele58" url="/t/78683/official-now-jade-wedding-thread/3510#post_1962490"] I asked the same question and the WCs haven't responded. I have the Pergola reserved but I'm fearful that its not handicap accessible. Someone please help![/quote If i remember correctly i think the pergola is the only area that no stairs are involved. I think you can access it straight from the lobby and a clear flat passage way? But do get them to clarify this. Im almost certain the fountain is surronded by stairs and so would the access to the beach. Sarah

#3597 Nicole Graf

Nicole Graf
            • 55 posts

Posted 14 November 2013 - 09:56 AM

The Pergola is definitely handicap accessible. :) And then you can have your cocktail hour in the orange bar (forgot the correct name but it is right there) and reception in the bamboo room. They are all close together, which is a plus as well.

#3598 ironman

ironman
              • 320 posts

Posted 14 November 2013 - 10:13 AM

Has anyone done the "Hydrotherapy Circuit" at NJ? What's it like?

#3599 christina111213

christina111213
                • 51 posts

Posted 14 November 2013 - 05:11 PM

Hi ladies... we just got married a couple days ago and it was amazing! I will post details when we get back home but we have all our lanterns and sashes if anyone is getting married soon here I could leave them here with pilar for you. They are bright pink/ fushia and orange.

#3600 prostar9999

prostar9999
                  • 13 posts

Posted 14 November 2013 - 08:16 PM

Great thread

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users