Sign in to follow this  
boscobel

Here are my BD Pics-They expire in 14 days so look now!

Mo - you look beautiful!!! i especially LOVE the ones where you are lying down with your arm crossed over your chest and the one in the police shirt where you are laughing! he is going to freak. and you don't look fat or overweight at all!!! you are nutty!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mrs.B 2008 View Post
Mo - you look beautiful!!! i especially LOVE the ones where you are lying down with your arm crossed over your chest and the one in the police shirt where you are laughing! he is going to freak. and you don't look fat or overweight at all!!! you are nutty!!!
duh, meant to address that comment as well. You have a great body!!!!

wow - overweight my ass - you look friggin HOT! my fav has to be the one where you're lying back on a couch/chair and have the shirt on - love it! thanks for sharing.

WOW - those pics are BEAUTIFUL!!!! You look FANTASTIC!!!!

LOVE, LOVE, LOVE the B&W shots. You look FLAWLESS in those. Yeah, and you DEFINITELY don't look overweight at ALL!!! GORGEOUS!!!!

Mo, you look beautiful and HOT in your photos!!! I loved the one with the hat looking down and smiling, is so great!!! congratulations !!!cheer2.gif I don't see the overweight anywhere Girl!!!

WOW! Those are amazing! Your FI is going to love them.

Everytime I see someone's awesome BD pics I think I would love to do that but I don't think I have the guts.