Jump to content

Photo

2013 Iberostar Rose Hall Suites Brides


  • Please log in to reply
649 replies to this topic

#451 TammyWright

TammyWright

    Admin & Owner

  • Administrators
  • 11,659 posts
  • Wedding Location:Dreams Los Cabos

Posted 04 February 2013 - 10:04 AM

Hello Iberostar Brides and Grooms,

Just a reminder that we posted the registration information for the Iberostar Wedding Webinar Scheduled for Saturday, February 16, 2013 @ 9:00am PST.

This will be a great webinar where you can learn about the new wedding packages as well as get your wedding questions answered!


Founder and Owner of BestDestinationWedding.com  /  Bride & Groom Fly FREE Promotion

 
Looking for a travel agency that specializes in Destination Weddings-CLICK HERE?  We are an award winning travel agency and you can read our reviews here.
 
Awards and recognition: 
Palace Resorts Winner "Top Travel Agent", "Top Homebased Travel Agency" PRO Platinum Agency (Top Award)     |    AMResorts Master Agent & Top Agency  
Karisma Hotels Diamond Level 5 (highest production), Top 10 Azul Weddings, Top Wedding Coordinator | Wright Travel & Karisma GIVC Benefits
Travel Impressions Best of the Best Globe Winner    |     Apple Vacations Golden Apple Winner  
sml_gallery_206696_17612_13451.pnggallery_206696_17572_8409.jpg    sml_gallery_206696_17572_1003.jpg
Vendor rules are HERE! Please read!  If you are a vendor and looking to advertise your business, please email ads@bestdestinationwedding.com.


#452 morecowbell

morecowbell
  • Newbie
  • 10 posts

    Posted 06 February 2013 - 09:07 PM

    We finally settled on a resort after a stressful month of searching. We were quite determined for December 2013, so after finding out about availability from the resort, we just sent in our paperwork for Dec 17, 2013 at IRHS!

     

    So the rest of the fun stuff can begin!! I will start making a log of questions to send in, and of course not expect a reply for several weeks.

     

     

    Yayyy! I feel like that was the hardest part. Trying not to be too picky, and also still get a resort that is a fair price for our guests, and a direct flight. 



    #453 Woods26

    Woods26
    • Newbie
    • 12 posts

      Posted 07 February 2013 - 05:29 AM

      Has anyone had any luck actually getting information from Tai Flora (other than a generic response "We'll be in contact soon")??? If so, what email address/phone number are you using? Thanks!



      #454 Kassi22

      Kassi22
      • Newbie
      • 135 posts

        Posted 07 February 2013 - 08:08 AM

        Originally Posted by Woods26 

        Has anyone had any luck actually getting information from Tai Flora (other than a generic response "We'll be in contact soon")??? If so, what email address/phone number are you using? Thanks!


        Jodi-Ann Miller ( jmiller@taiflora.com ) is the contact I used. I'm getting married in about 6 weeks. I originally contact her back last May. In between emails the wait was 6 weeks or more sometimes... They aren't quick on response.. but I was able to get everything worked out with her. I think response may be quicker the closer to your wedding date. Also, I know the WC at the Resort will also work directly with them on your behalf as well.



        #455 ChelseaCat802

        ChelseaCat802
        • Site Supporter
        • 229 posts

          Posted 08 February 2013 - 09:00 AM

          Hello fellow beautiful brides!

           

          We're getting married 11/17/13 at IRHS! We are so excited and I am SO THRILLED I found this thread :)

           

           

          Date: November 17, 2013

          Time: 5pm

          Hotel: Iberostar Rose Hall Suites

          Colors: Coral & Turquoise

          Bridal Party: 8 bridesmaides and 9 groomsmen

          Hair & Makeup: YES 

          Ceremony Location: Beach

          Cocktail Hour: Not sure yet, perhaps a bonfire on the beach

          Reception Type: Private.

          Reception Location: Aunt Rubys - we haven't officially decided, but we also are not too pleased with the other menu options.

          Reception Time: After ther wedding?

          Music: DJ

          Photographer: HELP - would love some feedback here

          Videographer: I hope so!

          Guest Amount: Around 50

           

          Happy planning brides!!!

           

          Xoxo

           

          Chelsea



          #456 AliciaRichard

          AliciaRichard
          • Newbie
          • 6 posts

            Posted 08 February 2013 - 05:00 PM

            HI! 

             

            We are getting married January 20, 2014. :)

             

             

            Have any of you brides used the Spa at the resort or planning on using it?

             

            Also, has anyone done a private dinner on the beach? If so how is the buffet dinner?

             

            When arranging flowers for the wedding are we to contact the florist directly or just through the hotel?



            #457 heather1214

            heather1214
            • Jr. Member
            • 229 posts

              Posted 11 February 2013 - 12:10 PM

              Originally Posted by AliciaRichard 

              HI! 

               

              We are getting married January 20, 2014. :)

               

               

              Have any of you brides used the Spa at the resort or planning on using it?

               

              Also, has anyone done a private dinner on the beach? If so how is the buffet dinner?

               

              When arranging flowers for the wedding are we to contact the florist directly or just through the hotel?

              They will tell you to contact the florist directly.  I wouldn't "wait" for the hotel to do anything or you may not have flowers at all.

               

              The florist information should be on your paperwork that was supplied by the WC.  For TaiFlora I believe her name is Jodi.  We are using another florist b/c TaiFlora was not very accomodating in the beginning stages, I actually never heard back from her on my original e-mail for pricing.   (That was in August!) So we moved on to another vendor.



              #458 morecowbell

              morecowbell
              • Newbie
              • 10 posts

                Posted 12 February 2013 - 08:56 AM

                Originally Posted by ChelseaCat802 

                Hello fellow beautiful brides!

                 

                We're getting married 11/17/13 at IRHS! We are so excited and I am SO THRILLED I found this thread :)

                 

                 

                Date: November 17, 2013

                Time: 5pm

                Hotel: Iberostar Rose Hall Suites

                Colors: Coral & Turquoise

                Bridal Party: 8 bridesmaides and 9 groomsmen

                Hair & Makeup: YES 

                Ceremony Location: Beach

                Cocktail Hour: Not sure yet, perhaps a bonfire on the beach

                Reception Type: Private.

                Reception Location: Aunt Rubys - we haven't officially decided, but we also are not too pleased with the other menu options.

                Reception Time: After ther wedding?

                Music: DJ

                Photographer: HELP - would love some feedback here

                Videographer: I hope so!

                Guest Amount: Around 50

                 

                Happy planning brides!!!

                 

                Xoxo

                 

                Chelsea

                So exciting! I have similar wedding colours for our wedding there in Dec.

                 

                Have you heard anything from the resort about a private reception at Aunt Ruby's for 50? This was my first choice but I read they were hard on their minimums, and for this restaurant, it's 100 people!! Let me know if you have any luck booking it.



                #459 Lisa Dyer

                Lisa Dyer
                • Newbie
                • 29 posts

                  Posted 12 February 2013 - 09:06 AM

                  Does anyone know if it's possible to have a buffet dinner instead of a plated dinner if you're having a private reception at one of the restaurants?

                   

                  Also can you select the dishes for the buffet? I.e. My fiance and I would like to have traditional Jamaican dishes.



                  #460 ChelseaCat802

                  ChelseaCat802
                  • Site Supporter
                  • 229 posts

                    Posted 12 February 2013 - 11:23 AM

                    If you're interested and I have stuff leftover, you're more than welcome to it! I am planning on having our reception there, it just won't be private. We will probably have around 50 people or so. I think we just have to let the hotel know ahead of time how many of each dish they should prepare, or else everyone gets the same dish.






                    0 user(s) are reading this topic

                    0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users