2013 Grand Palladium Jamaica Brides

• Please log in to reply
489 replies to this topic

#361 Mel K

Mel K
  • 6 posts

Posted 10 April 2013 - 03:15 PM

Hi Lulu C,

I am getting married april 22, 2014! right now we are booked with waves of love, but i am thinking of switching to the tropical one!\what package have you booked??

#362 LuluC

LuluC
    • 8 posts

Posted 12 April 2013 - 06:27 AM

Hi Mel,

you have 10 more days!!! :)

I booked the waves of love because its the cheapest yet nicest one... however Im trying to change the theme color to purple.  I don't like white or blue!

The tropical one is beautiful, but its 4000$!!!! :o

What have you chosen for the dinner menu? I really want the Beach BBQ party but they wont hold it for less than 50 ppl.

#363 LuluC

LuluC
      • 8 posts

Posted 12 April 2013 - 06:28 AM

Hi Mel,

I booked the waves of love because its the cheapest yet nicest one... however Im trying to change the theme color to purple.  I don't like white or blue!

What have you chosen for the dinner menu? I really want the Beach BBQ party but they wont hold it for less than 50 ppl.

#364 EricaM

EricaM
        • 30 posts

Posted 12 April 2013 - 09:50 AM

I went with the Island Pearl package because the color blue didn't go with my theme.  They were so easy going once I got there any met with the WC they let me change the decoration for the ceremony location with the star fish from the waves of love at no additional cost since I didn't want the pearls.  Each package lets you customize with a few different color options.  Every wedding I saw when I was there was the waves of love except for ours.  I hope this helps and makes sense!

#365 LuluC

LuluC
          • 8 posts

Posted 13 April 2013 - 10:21 AM

[quote name="Sherlohnes" url="/t/77409/2013-grand-palladium-jamaica-brides/330#post_1887858"]Hello Brides are there any other brides getting married this July from Toronto & GTA? Just wondering who you're booking with. Thank you [/quote

#366 canadiangurl

canadiangurl
            • 33 posts

Posted 13 April 2013 - 05:07 PM

Hey ladies, 

We are laving in less then 2 weeks to be married and we just got our cost synopsis back. For those of you that hav already gotten married and used the steel drum band, was it worth it? We are trying to cut our cost down a bit and are contemplating having them or not.......did they play for the full hr? Did your guest enjoy them? 

#367 LuluC

LuluC
              • 8 posts

Posted 12 April 2013 - 06:27 AM

Hi Mel,

#368 LuluC

LuluC
                • 8 posts

Posted 12 April 2013 - 06:28 AM

Hi Mel,

#369 EricaM

EricaM
                  • 30 posts

Posted 12 April 2013 - 09:50 AM

I went with the Island Pearl package because the color blue didn't go with my theme.  They were so easy going once I got there any met with the WC they let me change the decoration for the ceremony location with the star fish from the waves of love at no additional cost since I didn't want the pearls.  Each package lets you customize with a few different color options.  Every wedding I saw when I was there was the waves of love except for ours.  I hope this helps and makes sense!

#370 LuluC

LuluC
                    • 8 posts

Posted 13 April 2013 - 10:21 AM

[quote name="Sherlohnes" url="/t/77409/2013-grand-palladium-jamaica-brides/330#post_1887858"]Hello Brides are there any other brides getting married this July from Toronto & GTA? Just wondering who you're booking with. Thank you [/quote

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users