Photo

Funny tip from a bride...

• Please log in to reply
13 replies to this topic

#1 NATASHA

NATASHA
  • 646 posts

Posted 02 November 2006 - 10:44 PM

"Do not let your out-of-state MOH pick her own dress...It was so tight that all you can see in all of my pictures are nipples, nipples, nipples."

Thought that was worth passing along.
    Shawn and NatashaHappily MarriedNovember 11, 2006

#2 Jackie

Jackie
    • 2,290 posts

Posted 02 November 2006 - 10:49 PM

I might just have A BM like that. She has been known to have a couple of cocktails and starts to think she is Pamela Anderson the 2nd. Note to self, go with her when we go to pick out the dress.
      Thanks Natasha :)
      My Dreams Cabo Wedding Review
      http://bestdestinati...om/forum/t22576

#3 JENGONDA9

JENGONDA9
      • 163 posts

Posted 02 November 2006 - 11:12 PM

that is hilarious! fortunately i don't have any BM's like that, but i do have a guest who sometimes gets a little overboard into questionnable attire....she used to be a bikini model and i guess she is used to showing a lot of skin!
        Jen & Aaron
        January 13, 2007

#4 TammyWright

TammyWright

Admin & Owner

• Administrators
        • 11,659 posts
        • Wedding Location:Dreams Los Cabos

Posted 02 November 2006 - 11:38 PM

i have 2 sisters that were my BM's...one is super classy...wears only designer clothes...never shows too much skin...on the conservative side dress-wise...the otehr sister...well, we call her "asian j-Lo" for a reason...and this is an improvement from what we used to call her "asian l'il kim"...

i had my nice sister pick out the BM dress...even though they are wearing the EXACT same dress...nice sister looks all sweet in it, younger sister looks all sex-pot...it is so obvious in the pics. oy vey!

Founder and Owner of BestDestinationWedding.com  /  Bride & Groom Fly FREE Promotion

Looking for a travel agency that specializes in Destination Weddings-CLICK HERE?  We are an award winning travel agency and you can read our reviews here.

Awards and recognition: 
        Palace Resorts Winner "Top Travel Agent", "Top Homebased Travel Agency" PRO Platinum Agency (Top Award)     |    AMResorts Master Agent & Top Agency  
        Karisma Hotels Diamond Level 5 (highest production), Top 10 Azul Weddings, Top Wedding Coordinator | Wright Travel & Karisma GIVC Benefits
        Travel Impressions Best of the Best Globe Winner    |     Apple Vacations Golden Apple Winner  
        sml_gallery_206696_17612_13451.pnggallery_206696_17572_8409.jpg    sml_gallery_206696_17572_1003.jpg
        Vendor rules are HERE! Please read!  If you are a vendor and looking to advertise your business, please email ads@bestdestinationwedding.com.

#5 gkashmira

gkashmira
        • 1,962 posts

Posted 03 November 2006 - 03:51 PM

Tammy that is hilarious! I love how your one sister managed to move up from Asian Lil' Kim to Asian J.Lo - a big improvement really! hee hee hee
          Kashmira & Dan
          Happily married since June 16, 2007
          http://i95.photobuck....a/IMG_0769.jpg
          Our mini-video: http://www.bajavideo...m/Kash_Dan.html
          Photo slideshow: http://www.tomasbarron.com/recent.php

#6 NABUMBAH

NABUMBAH
          • VIP Member
          • 931 posts

Posted 03 November 2006 - 04:00 PM

that's so going to be my sisters. Haha

#7 Sarah

Sarah

VIP Member

• VIP Member
            • 6,996 posts

Posted 03 November 2006 - 04:02 PM

That is too funny! I was planning to let my out of town BM pick her own dress and she just got a boob job. Hmmm.....maybe I'll rethink that idea!

#8 TammyB

TammyB
              • 10,630 posts

Posted 03 November 2006 - 04:04 PM

Speaking of dresses.. Sarah you better go this weekend and try on dresses... your killing me by making me wait to see more pictures.. lol

#9 TammyWright

TammyWright

Admin & Owner

• Administrators
                • 11,659 posts
                • Wedding Location:Dreams Los Cabos

Posted 03 November 2006 - 04:05 PM

Quote:
                Originally Posted by gkashmira
                Tammy that is hilarious! I love how your one sister managed to move up from Asian Lil' Kim to Asian J.Lo - a big improvement really! hee hee hee

they crack me up...i have jackie onassis as one sis and marilyn monroe as the other.

Founder and Owner of BestDestinationWedding.com  /  Bride & Groom Fly FREE Promotion

Looking for a travel agency that specializes in Destination Weddings-CLICK HERE?  We are an award winning travel agency and you can read our reviews here.

Awards and recognition: 
                Palace Resorts Winner "Top Travel Agent", "Top Homebased Travel Agency" PRO Platinum Agency (Top Award)     |    AMResorts Master Agent & Top Agency  
                Karisma Hotels Diamond Level 5 (highest production), Top 10 Azul Weddings, Top Wedding Coordinator | Wright Travel & Karisma GIVC Benefits
                Travel Impressions Best of the Best Globe Winner    |     Apple Vacations Golden Apple Winner  
                sml_gallery_206696_17612_13451.pnggallery_206696_17572_8409.jpg    sml_gallery_206696_17572_1003.jpg
                Vendor rules are HERE! Please read!  If you are a vendor and looking to advertise your business, please email ads@bestdestinationwedding.com.

#10 Sarah

Sarah

VIP Member

• VIP Member
                • 6,996 posts

Posted 03 November 2006 - 06:21 PM

Quote:
                  Originally Posted by host
                  they crack me up...i have jackie onassis as one sis and marilyn monroe as the other.
                  So what star are you? Actually, it's funny because Jeff & I were watching Lucky Nember Slevin the other night and Lucy Liu is one of the stars. Jeff says "Hey, that actress looks like your friend Tammy online". I thought that was really cute, mostly because he remembered what you look like. I didn't think he was actually paying attention when I was showing him pictures of weddings and stuff. Too funny...

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users