Sign in to follow this  
A10CalGal

Rehearsal/Welcome Dinner Dress

Hey girls,

So here's the dress I purchased for our welcome dinner. I ordered it because it's a Vera Wang, made of silk & something totally different that I would normally wear - and it was on sale! I thought I would get it, try it on & probably send it back. Well, it's fantastic! It feels so awesome against my skin & it's flowy & sexy & gorgeous!

Anybody else want to share?

Click the image to open in full size.

Thanks Nicole! Honestly, I was checking out bluefly.com, as I like to do from time to time, and I saw the dress & thought "hmmm, what could I use that for?" Yeah, I fabricated a need to purchase it...but I promised myself to save it for the welcome dinner in March. What a dork I am!

Quote:
Originally Posted by NABUMBAH View Post
very pretty! I am about 9645678534 tasks from picking up something un like a RD dress.
Well, so am I Tasha! Like I said, I wasn't really PLANNING to by a RD dress, it just kinda happened. And, I get to say I accomplished something on my task list. See how it works?? I'm a wedding planning ninja smile67.gif Hahaha!

Ok, so i went on a champagne fueled shopping binge at a boutique opening a couple months ago and ended up coming hoem with this anna sui dress (but in black) it is sooooo cute!!! i love it and then decided i would wear it for my welcome dinner: http://www.edressme.com/dresses66t700.html

BUT...then i was shopping with my mom and bought ANOTHER ungodly expensive betset johnson dress that is chocolate charmeuse and is also sooooo cute. i can't decide!!! can't find a pic of that one but will try to find and post!

Quote:
Originally Posted by A10CALGAL View Post
Hey girls,
So here's the dress I purchased for our welcome dinner. I ordered it because it's a Vera Wang, made of silk & something totally different that I would normally wear - and it was on sale! I thought I would get it, try it on & probably send it back. Well, it's fantastic! It feels so awesome against my skin & it's flowy & sexy & gorgeous!

Anybody else want to share?

Click the image to open in full size.
that dress is GORGEOUS!! and i am sure going to fit you like a glove and lok so fantastic on you!