Moon Palace

• Please log in to reply
11 replies to this topic

#1 Smoylan

• 202 posts

Posted 29 October 2011 - 05:21 AM

Hi everyone! My name is Siobhan and I am getting married at the Moon Palace in Cancun on June 25th at 6pm in the Catholic Gazebo?? I think. I am in the beginning stages, and feeling a little overwhelmed!

We are also planning an At Home Reception for July. I am hoping to find all of my Moon palace inside information on here, since Ive never been. We are hoping to have  about 40 people join us in Mexico. We will be a large group of 30 somethings looking for a picture perfect wedding, good times as well a sunshine and relaxation!!

Anyone with any suggestions on where to begin while planning my wedding events will be extremely helpful!

#2 boscobel

• VIP Member
    • 24,213 posts

Posted 29 October 2011 - 06:35 AM

Sounds so nice with such a large group coming with you!  Good luck with planning and you will definitely find a ton of information on Moon Palace on here.  Welcome to the forum and congrats!!

#3 leenancy

• 212 posts

Posted 29 October 2011 - 08:01 AM

I suggest joining us fellow Moon Palace 2012 brides at this forum...

Everyone on that thread is soooo helpful, super nice, and fabulous I must say :) It's a good place to get ideas, advice, and simply just chat with some great people. Congrats!!

05.27.2012 @ Moon Palace Golf & Spa Resort

38 Guests + Bride & Groom Booked, 79 Room Nights

10 Guests Booked @ Other Resorts
        2 Guests booked through other services

#4 JayKay

• 3,472 posts
        • Wedding Date:January 13, 2012
        • Wedding Location:Gran Bahia Principe Runaway Bay Jamaica
        • LocationSouthern Alberta

Posted 30 October 2011 - 05:00 PM

Welcome!  What a fun time you will have with a big group!  Happy Planning!

#5 starchild

• Moderators
        • 26,161 posts

Posted 30 October 2011 - 05:43 PM

Welcome to the forum!  Check out the link leenancy provided, tons of info there.  Happy planning!

#6 TammyWright

Admin & Owner

• Administrators
          • 11,659 posts
          • Wedding Location:Dreams Los Cabos

Posted 01 November 2011 - 07:46 PM

Hey Siobhan,

Welcome to BestDestinationWedding.com.  There are tons of Moon Palace brides on here and Palace Resorts has just started a vendor account on BDW to post to Palace brides.  We also have a really cool contest coming up regarding Moon Palace.

Here are some links and tips that might make your time here on BDW more enjoyable.
          If you have not done so, you may want to:
          • complete your profile (upload a photo, add profile details, etc.)
          • visit the Newbies forum and introduce yourself
          • find the forum for your wedding destination and create a subscription to threads/members/vendors that you are interested in

Here are some links that may be helpful to you:

Here are some BDW members and staff you should follow:
            Moderators and Community Leaders   If you are a vendor and looking to advertise your business, please email advertise@bestdestinationwedding.com.
          Vendor rules are HERE!  Please read!  
          Hope you enjoy your time here.

Founder and Owner of BestDestinationWedding.com  /  Bride & Groom Fly FREE Promotion

Looking for a travel agency that specializes in Destination Weddings-CLICK HERE?  We are an award winning travel agency and you can read our reviews here.
          Awards and recognition: 
          Palace Resorts Winner "Top Travel Agent", "Top Homebased Travel Agency" PRO Platinum Agency (Top Award)     |    AMResorts Master Agent & Top Agency  
          Karisma Hotels Diamond Level 5 (highest production), Top 10 Azul Weddings, Top Wedding Coordinator | Wright Travel & Karisma GIVC Benefits
          Travel Impressions Best of the Best Globe Winner    |     Apple Vacations Golden Apple Winner  
          sml_gallery_206696_17612_13451.pnggallery_206696_17572_8409.jpg    sml_gallery_206696_17572_1003.jpg
          Vendor rules are HERE! Please read!  If you are a vendor and looking to advertise your business, please email ads@bestdestinationwedding.com.

#7 SweetFire

• Vendor
          • 330 posts

Posted 02 November 2011 - 12:59 PM

Congratulations and welcome to the forum!!  There is a lot of information on this forum about the Moon Palace resort.  I have photographed both types of ceremonies at the Moon Place.  I will include a link below to give some idea of what you may expect.

Warmest wishes and best of luck,

#8 Moments That Matter

Moments That Matter

Diamond Vendor

• Insiders
            • 3,071 posts

Posted 03 November 2011 - 09:27 AM

Congratulations and welcome to the forums! Moon Palace is such a great location... you will love it!!

I have shot there many times and still discover new and exciting things to shoot. Best of luck with all your planning

ps - Here is my last wedding there. Just Mom & Dad with the 2 boys! So much fun... https://www.facebook...83524486&type=1

Moments That Matter Photography , Cancun, Playa del Carmen, Mexico

Canadian Award Winning Photojournalist serving the Riviera Maya

Email: contact@momentsthatmatterphotography.com

Why we're Ranked #1 ~ Scoop on what we do:  MTM Reviews

Meet Lincoln & Team MTM: "Meet Lincoln" Video + see his Passion!!!

We Offer: 100% Vendor Fee Discount
                                  100% Deposit Guarantee

100% Satisfaction Guarantee

#9 Smoylan

• 202 posts

Posted 06 November 2011 - 02:33 PM

Thanks everyone!!

#10 FutureMrsF

• 151 posts

Posted 07 November 2011 - 07:23 AM

Welcome and Congratulations! Happy Planning!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users