Sign in to follow this  
LisaG

Greatest use of my fans.....

Lisa...that is the greatest picture!!! I wish I had the fan in arizona a week and a half ago. Long Black bridesmaid dress with an outside wedding at 3pm and pictures outside!!!! wink.gif

Also...you girls are making me nervous that it's going to be really hot?? I don't care so much about myself but do you think it will be unbearable for our guests?? Or is it just hotter because of dancing and stuff!!!

I'm reading through this thread, cracking up, and then I come to this...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nrvsbride View Post
An afternoon poem from Glenda:

If you feel like a hoochie,

Hike up your dress and fan your coochie.

smile120.gifsmile120.gifsmile120.gif You gals are awesome!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by michelle08 View Post
Lisa...that is the greatest picture!!! I wish I had the fan in arizona a week and a half ago. Long Black bridesmaid dress with an outside wedding at 3pm and pictures outside!!!! wink.gif

Also...you girls are making me nervous that it's going to be really hot?? I don't care so much about myself but do you think it will be unbearable for our guests?? Or is it just hotter because of dancing and stuff!!!
Well my mom is a diabetic, and it was too hot for her. She stayed for the wedding and dinner, but went back to her room before the first dance =( Everyone else, of course, sucked it up and had a great time and tried to forget how hot it was.