Party Flops Giveaway for Your Special Day

• Please log in to reply
20 replies to this topic

#1 Chris Elias28

Chris Elias28
  • 15 posts

Posted 07 September 2011 - 05:52 PM

Congratulations to our First Place Winner: Melissa727 

And Congratulations to Ginamb our Second Place Winner!!!

We hope to see you in pics of your party flops. Thanks to everyone for participating. 

Getting Married on the Beach????

It’s your wedding. It’s your day.  Everything is personalized to your event, and your shoes shouldn’t be any different.  If it’s a wedding on the beach you’ll need some Party Flops. Screen shot 2011-09-07 at 6.27.31 PM.png

10 Second Prize Winners will receive:

2 pairs of Just-Married-Mark-on-the-Sand Party Flops for the bride and groom.

Screen shot 2011-09-07 at 6.27.00 PM.png

How to Play

Click the image below to fill out the BDW-Party Flops Contest Form. It only takes a minute!

BDW giveaway.png

Details:

1. You must be a BDW member to play.
    2. Party Flops will the select winner.
    3. Contest will run from 9/7/11 to 9/21. Contest Closes 9/21 at 4pm, PST. 
    4. Party Flops will be responsible for shipping the prizes. 
    5. You must have a physical shipping address.

Read Reviews on Party Flops

Testimonials: 

1."Every bride needs to USE Party Flops! The flops were perfect! They gave me 3 designs to choose from and they would have given me more but I was so happy with the 3 that I chose one of them. they were easy to work with, the product was outstanding and totally affordable. All of my wedding guests LOVED getting their flops, my husband wore his our entire honeymoon, he didn't want to take them off!

EVERYONE needs to get Party Flops for any event you are planning! They are the best and only service to use!"

2."The wedding flip-flops were such a fun addition to our beach wedding! Guests loved them, and so did I. I also greatly appreciated how quickly Alex and his staff at Partyflops put together a mock-up of what we wanted (they were right on target, btw), and how quickly they made and shipped them. All around, a great experience."

3."We ordered flip flops for our bridal party as well as the parents and those that helped out with our wedding. We sent in our design and Alex worked with us to enhance our original design. The out come was fantastic,they arrived promptly and were in plastic bags with bows to match, they made wonderful bridesmaides gifts (they wore them for the reception) I would highly recommend Party Flip Flops."

Good luck everyone, 

Chris

BDW Staff

#2 Sllefebvr

Sllefebvr
    • 1,008 posts

Posted 08 September 2011 - 12:21 PM

Just looked over facebook page!! Very Very Nice!! These are SO neat!! Just did my entry!

- Satara

#3 TammyWright

TammyWright

Admin & Owner

• Administrators
      • 11,659 posts
      • Wedding Location:Dreams Los Cabos

Posted 09 September 2011 - 07:32 AM

these would be great for your bridal party or for gift bags!

Founder and Owner of BestDestinationWedding.com  /  Bride & Groom Fly FREE Promotion

Looking for a travel agency that specializes in Destination Weddings-CLICK HERE?  We are an award winning travel agency and you can read our reviews here.

Awards and recognition: 
      Palace Resorts Winner "Top Travel Agent", "Top Homebased Travel Agency" PRO Platinum Agency (Top Award)     |    AMResorts Master Agent & Top Agency  
      Karisma Hotels Diamond Level 5 (highest production), Top 10 Azul Weddings, Top Wedding Coordinator | Wright Travel & Karisma GIVC Benefits
      Travel Impressions Best of the Best Globe Winner    |     Apple Vacations Golden Apple Winner  
      sml_gallery_206696_17612_13451.pnggallery_206696_17572_8409.jpg    sml_gallery_206696_17572_1003.jpg
      Vendor rules are HERE! Please read!  If you are a vendor and looking to advertise your business, please email ads@bestdestinationwedding.com.

#4 hotlantabride

hotlantabride
      • Site Supporter
      • 96 posts

Posted 09 September 2011 - 09:10 AM

Great I just entered as well, I have would love to have these for my wedding party!

Terricca and JeVon ~~Reverse Destination from Bermuda to Atlanta, Georgia~~ July 18th 2012

#5 amjohnson

amjohnson
        • Site Supporter
        • 340 posts

Posted 09 September 2011 - 06:55 PM

Okay, Am I out of it or ...is the email sign up for the web site your entry form? I looked on the web site and facebook page and didn't see any entry form.

Thanks!

Originally Posted by hotlantabride 

Great I just entered as well, I have would love to have these for my wedding party!

#6 amberah19

amberah19
          • Site Supporter
          • 104 posts

Posted 09 September 2011 - 10:28 PM

These would be perfect for my OOT bags!

#7 hotlantabride

hotlantabride
            • Site Supporter
            • 96 posts

Posted 10 September 2011 - 12:12 PM

Yes like them on facebook and then fill out the newsletter form and you are enterened. Sign up soon!

Originally Posted by amjohnson 

Okay, Am I out of it or ...is the email sign up for the web site your entry form? I looked on the web site and facebook page and didn't see any entry form.

Thanks!

Terricca and JeVon ~~Reverse Destination from Bermuda to Atlanta, Georgia~~ July 18th 2012

#8 KalikLove

KalikLove
              • 178 posts

Posted 10 September 2011 - 03:39 PM

Just tried to enter, I keep getting an error "your verification code does not match" :(

#9 Sllefebvr

Sllefebvr
                • 1,008 posts

Posted 10 September 2011 - 03:41 PM

?? Verification code? I didn't have one??

Originally Posted by KalikLove 

Just tried to enter, I keep getting an error "your verification code does not match"

#10 Lanajoy

Lanajoy
                  • 19 posts

Posted 11 September 2011 - 03:02 AM

I kept getting the error code as well

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users