Posted 06 March 2009 - 01:19 PM

That is so cute! i like that much better than the ones with leotards

#62 cougs

cougs

VIP Member

• VIP Member
    • 12,151 posts

Posted 06 March 2009 - 01:38 PM

oooh so freakin adorable. too bad my "flower girl" is 6 years old.

#63 BlissfulMsMiranda

BlissfulMsMiranda
      • 512 posts

Posted 06 March 2009 - 03:20 PM

Quote:
        Originally Posted by mummergirl
        oooh so freakin adorable. too bad my "flower girl" is 6 years old.
        Mine is 7 and I just received my Wedding Tutu in the mail not 5 minutes ago for my flower girl and it's ADORABLE!!!!

The color is spot on too ... absolutely can't wait to see her in it!!!

#64 rach220

rach220
        • 532 posts

Posted 07 March 2009 - 10:19 AM

Our FG just got her dress the other night...she cried when she had to take it off....
          Click the image to open in full size.
          its a little big...we'll see how much she grows and have it fitted as it gets closer.
          we are going to remove the rhinestone, but we have to put something else in its place...any ideas?

Married July 16, 2009
          Aventura Cove Palace Resort
          Riviera Maya, Mexico

photo by Misti Douglas

#65 cougs

cougs

VIP Member

• VIP Member
          • 12,151 posts

Posted 07 March 2009 - 04:27 PM

that's so cute that she cried when she had to take it off!

why are you removing the rhinestones? do they scratch her? my suggestion would be to add some silk flowers in your wedding colors.

#66 rach220

rach220
            • 532 posts

Posted 08 March 2009 - 01:05 AM

they don't scratch her, she LOVES them.
              idk...we just thought they were too dressy for the beach? maybe i'll leave them...i just don't know what else to put there that will look right.

Married July 16, 2009
              Aventura Cove Palace Resort
              Riviera Maya, Mexico

photo by Misti Douglas

#67 cougs

cougs

VIP Member

• VIP Member
              • 12,151 posts

Posted 08 March 2009 - 07:35 PM

Quote:
                Originally Posted by rach220
                idk...we just thought they were too dressy for the beach? maybe i'll leave them...i just don't know what else to put there that will look right.
                oh ok ... that's adorable that she loves the bling. i never for a minute thought it was too dressy, but maybe that's because MY dress has all sorts of beading? i think whether or not it seems too dressy will depend on what you and the rest of the bridal party are wearing. like i said, you could add silk flowers there, or a ribbon bow, or a sparkly starfish pin, or even a cluster of real shells? as long as it "goes" with your wedding i'm sure whatever you choose will look wonderful because a cute little girl will be sporting it! :)

#68 aimee!

aimee!
                • 696 posts

Posted 08 March 2009 - 08:50 PM

ohmygosh! this is too cute! it makes me wish we had girls in our families young enough to be flowergirls.

Quote:
                  Originally Posted by lgarner83
                  it fits like this!..the elastic band is right up around the chest...

Wedding & TTD Slideshow (by Sascha Gluck)

#69 cancunbride

cancunbride
                  • 531 posts

Posted 09 March 2009 - 02:49 PM

Quote:
                    How about a sash thinner than the one the dress already has of color and maybe adding like a cute flower accent broach on top of that sash. Michaels has clips in gerbera daisys so pretty you just clip them on. There about $2.00 each.

Also, here is my flower girl dress, it will be white with a hot pink sash and a big bow in the back. The bow on one side will be satin hot pink and the other side will be zebra print...

I have an amazing girl who is doing it for me at $60.00. If anyone needs her to make a dress for your little one, she is amazing and she works over the internet and is great at communication and presenting ideas. I know her personally so if you need someone, holler at me, hahahaha! Im in a silly mood this morning

#70 cancunbride

cancunbride
                    • 531 posts

Posted 09 March 2009 - 02:50 PM

Quote:
                      How about a sash thinner than the one the dress already has of color and maybe adding like a cute flower accent broach on top of that sash. Michaels has clips in gerbera daisys so pretty you just clip them on. There about $2.00 each.

Also, here is my flower girl dress, it will be white with a hot pink sash and a big bow in the back. The bow on one side will be satin hot pink and the other side will be zebra print...

I have an amazing girl who is doing it for me at $60.00. If anyone needs her to make a dress for your little one, she is amazing and she works over the internet and is great at communication and presenting ideas. I know her personally so if you need someone, holler at me, hahahaha! Im in a silly mood this morning

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users