TATrisha

OFFICIAL Gran Bahia Principe Riviera Maya Thread

Ok so just went through the catalog.  So questions if anyone can answer them.  I really like gerbera daisies but I was thinking of getting more of a purple/plum bouquet.  Does anyone know if I can get that in my included bouquet?  And I saw your green hyndrangeas Trisha, I know you had those in your bridesmaid bouquet but I'd like them in mine, do you think they would be included?  Thank you! :)
They will not be included in the package. I requested the same flower and had no luck, but it never hurts to ask.

S

They will not be included in the package. I requested the same flower and had no luck, but it never hurts to ask.
Sorry! I was thinking of the wrong flower! I was told that purple calalillies were not part of the package.

Originally Posted by Tracy Taylor View Post

S

Sorry! I was thinking of the wrong flower! I was told that purple calalillies were not part of the package.

White cala lillies are - but the dark purple ones are not

They will cost extra. I had them in my bouquet just a few days ago - but i did not order them through the resort - i used an outside floristn as they were much cheaper

The hydrangeas in mine were "included". By that I mean that bridesmaid flowers weren't part of the package, but the cost of the flowers was very nominal so I'd think those wouldn't be a problem

Does anyone know what the max # of people you can have in the a la carte restaurants? We are putting down our deposits with our travel agent this week and I am nervous to do this without knowing this because we can't really afford to do the per person private dinner. When I first emailed the resort a few months back when we were just looking into things, Paloma told me that "Our wedding packages go up to 60 guests" Does anyone know if this is in fact true?? I emailed the resort last week, but no response yet :(

Thanks! 

Originally Posted by lgerry View Post

Does anyone know what the max # of people you can have in the a la carte restaurants? We are putting down our deposits with our travel agent this week and I am nervous to do this without knowing this because we can't really afford to do the per person private dinner. When I first emailed the resort a few months back when we were just looking into things, Paloma told me that "Our wedding packages go up to 60 guests" Does anyone know if this is in fact true?? I emailed the resort last week, but no response yet :(

Thanks! 

We have 70 guest going and are in an al la carte resturaunt...the only thing is we have a set menu and the dinner counts as one al la carte dinner for the guests

With the a-la-carte restaurants for your reception dinner, how far in advance did you have to communicate the information with the WC? I'm really scared that there will be more than 1 wedding that night, and the dinner slots are overlapped/unavailable, and I REALLY don't want that to happen.

Omg that's so great to hear! Thank you so much Chinwachi! I'm so excited to book this week!!! :)

I am havin the same concern... someone told me there is only the option of a seafood restaurant and some other restuarant... I HATE SEAFOOD.

If I don't get a response I may FREAK out.