TATrisha

OFFICIAL Gran Bahia Principe Riviera Maya Thread

Congratulations Tikka!!!  I have added you to the bridal roll call.  As of right now, there is a bride a week before you and after you :)

The only two wedding locations that I have ever seen in Tulum are the Gazebo and the Palpaya area.  Both are pictured in my photo tour:

Faber Photography's Gran Bahia Principe Tulum Photo Tour

Congrats Tikka! I'm getting married at Tulum on Nov 30!! Beach location/palapas..i've actually ordered a wedding arch...so just ask Jazmin for the options and you can pick one!
This will be mine - without the extra flowers on the bottom

Arch.JPG

OMG how did I not find this thread before? =) It's amazing! Even though I am departing in 3 days (wedding in 8 days), I still found all the information/pictures/reviews very helpful. I have a clear idea of what my wedding day will be like. Congrats to all the brides before and after me. =) I'm hoping for great weather!

oh can you please add me to the bridal roll call?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

May 3, 2012

Akumal Beach location

staying Apr 28-May12 (yes!! 2 weeks in heaven)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Thanks!

Trish,

Would you happen to know if the resort did the videography for Chris + Kathy wedding video (the vimeo link)? I love the quality of their video. 

I've added you to the list Promise!  And SO exciting!  You're getting married one day before my 5 year anniversary!  I cannot believe how quickly time flies!

Hello ladies! We're back from our vacation of a lifetime! It was the best experience we could every imagine – my review http://www.bestdestinationwedding.com/t/786/gran-bahia-principe-akumal-tulum-coba-post-here/5770#post_1769459

https://picasaweb.google.com/yeemein/TodayWasAFairyTale?authuser=0&feat=directlink - here are the pictures from the Arrecife Studio.

We have more pictures, but waiting to get them from our other photographer. We did TTD pictures at a local public beach close to Tulum Ruins. I don't like to brag, but I think those are going to be gorgeous.

BEST DAY OF OUR LIVES...to-date.