Sign in to follow this  
angels_butterflies

Newbie Here

Good Evening Everyone,

My name is Diana and I just recently got engaged. I am so excited. We're thinking about doing a destination wedding and I found this website. I hope I can get some great ideas. Cabos looks and sounds wonderful.

We are trying to figure out to set a wedding date and location. I feel like I can hardly enjoy being engaged. Everyone is asking about..."so when are you getting married and where". A hundred a one questions come after the everyone stops to look at the ring.

Let the madness begin.

Hi Diana & welcome4.gifto the forum. You've definetely come to the right place as you begin to plan your dream DW!!!

You'll get lots of great info from all the brides / grooms here . . . you'll be addicted in no time just like the rest of us.

Happy planning . . .

Robin

Quote:
Originally Posted by angels_butterflies View Post
Good Evening Everyone,

My name is Diana and I just recently got engaged. I am so excited. We're thinking about doing a destination wedding and I found this website. I hope I can get some great ideas. Cabos looks and sounds wonderful.

We are trying to figure out to set a wedding date and location. I feel like I can hardly enjoy being engaged. Everyone is asking about..."so when are you getting married and where". A hundred a one questions come after the everyone stops to look at the ring.

Let the madness begin.

Welcome to the forum, we have SO many Cabo brides that got married in several different locations. If you can tell us more about what your planning maybe we can help. IE, how many quests, what's your budget, do you want to be married on a beach, church, garden ect...

Welcome to the forum Diana and of course congratulations on your engagement! Once you get a few of the logistics down for your wedding, you'll get to relax and enjoy it more, before hitting the next wave of details for it. rofl.gif Either way, enjoy it and happy planning!