Sign in to follow this  
Sllefebvr

Pinterest!!

Ladies - Pinterest has been the best thing for planning this wedding.  Will all the web searching that I've done I would forget all of the fun ideas if I couldn't "pin" them and come back to them later.  If you're not on Pinterest already, I would HIGHLY recommend it!!!!!!

Absolutly obsessed with Pinterest! Try julietisurs I think she posted hers on here in a different forum but she has lots of good photos on wedding, exercise, diet, style, etc.

Danak - I just sent you an invite just in case you didn't get one from anyone else! sorry if you already had it..

Originally Posted by danak71 View Post

If someone could send me an invite for pinterest I would love you forever! My email is lynn.sylvia@gmail.com.

Danak - I just sent you an invite just in case you didn't get one from anyone else! sorry if you already had it..

Quote:
Originally Posted by danak71 View Post

If someone could send me an invite for pinterest I would love you forever! My email is lynn.sylvia@gmail.com.

@AllieH Thank you so much for the invitation! I had such fun yesterday pinning to my board! Hope you had a great Easter! ðŸ°