Photo

my pretty pretty garter

• Please log in to reply
35 replies to this topic

#1 *JillD*

*JillD*
  • 5,112 posts

Posted 07 September 2007 - 05:10 PM

So some of you may have seen my freak out in another thread about the post office losing our packages, etc...

Well, I thought they lost my package with the garter I ordered, but got home today, apparently they held it at the post office over the weekend because we were away and our box was too full.

Well, I'm so excited that I got it and I had to post that it is sooooooooooooo pretty!! If anyone is looking for a garter with a starfish or a garter that they want to keep this one is perfect!

I'm not throwing mine, I'm keeping it, so I thought it was a nice keepsake. They have different colors, I got blue, it has a real starfish on it, and it has a heart charm, you can get gold or silver, I got silver, and they engrave it with your names and date.

Its more pretty than I ever thought it would be from the picture. So I thought I'd share, the price wasn't too bad either.

Click the image to open in full size.

and here's the link

Personalized Sheer Blue Starfish Wedding Bridal Garter - (eBay item 140149187142 end time Aug-24-07 19:48:36 PDT)

#2 Spazz

Spazz
    • VIP Member
    • 10,482 posts

Posted 07 September 2007 - 05:12 PM

Very pretty, I love it...thanks for the link!

#3 MsShelley

MsShelley

VIP Member

• VIP Member
      • 10,366 posts

oh, you are wonderful, I have been looking for a garter with a starfish and I couldn't find anything I liked!!!

#4 foxytv

foxytv
        • VIP Member
        • 7,740 posts

Very nice!~ And worth the hassle although probably not worth the extra stress, right?! :-) LOVE IT!

#5 *JillD*

*JillD*
          • 5,112 posts

Posted 07 September 2007 - 05:21 PM

No, not worth the extra stress at all!!! But I really like it, I wasn't expecting much for $20, but the material is just really pretty and its nicely made, so I'm just happy its here!

#6 Nrvsbride

Nrvsbride
            • 5,248 posts

Posted 07 September 2007 - 05:21 PM

Honestly Jill that is the nicest garter I have ever seen! I love it. Its so gorgeous. I love the starfish and the heart charm. And you get to engrave it which makes it that much nicer. Thank you so much for sharing.

#7 jfwolfe72

jfwolfe72
              • 433 posts

Posted 07 September 2007 - 05:22 PM

I love it, I love it, I love it! And that eBay seller is going to be one happy person with all of the orders that she will probably be getting soon!

#8 MsShelley

MsShelley

VIP Member

• VIP Member
                • 10,366 posts

Posted 07 September 2007 - 05:22 PM

Quote:
                  Originally Posted by jilly76
                  No, not worth the extra stress at all!!! But I really like it, I wasn't expecting much for $20, but the material is just really pretty and its nicely made, so I'm just happy its here!
                  yay, Jill, thanks a lot for the link, I just bought one for myself!!

#9 TOESNTHESND

TOESNTHESND
                  • 486 posts

Posted 07 September 2007 - 05:26 PM

It is super cute!! My MIL is getting mine, so I have no idea what it will look like til i get there. I actually didnt even want one but she already had her eye on one so I pretended like i wanted one. Now my FI said he will get so embarassed!

#10 Chiquita

Chiquita
                    • 2,674 posts

Posted 07 September 2007 - 05:40 PM

Ooooh... very pretty :) Glad you finally got it!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users