Post your centerpieces here

• Please log in to reply
1363 replies to this topic

#1051 skyy

• 71 posts

Posted 01 March 2012 - 01:31 PM

My question is r u doing the centerpieces yourse,lf so how r wrapping them 2 get 2 the DR with out having a heart attack? I would b 2 worried 2 ship glass. Does any 1 have florist information, I would really like 2 work with some 1 there. HELP...........       

#1052 WPGBride

• 203 posts

Posted 01 March 2012 - 02:33 PM

I think a lot of brides are using the hard shell suitcases, at least that is my route to this issue. And pack it in real tight with packing bubbles. I have a tone of heavy glass I'm bringing with me too. I get married in 2 months I'll let you know what survived. As for florists, just google it, that works for most things.

#1053 RollerBride

• 204 posts

Posted 03 March 2012 - 11:16 AM

I am using this picture as my inspiration for my simple centerpieces:

Kip & Kate

August 4, 2012

Dreams Riviera Cancun

30 guests

#1054 Ktcblue2012

• Site Supporter
        • 22 posts

Posted 04 March 2012 - 05:10 PM

Looks great!  I like it with just those flowers too!  Very nice!

Originally Posted by WPGBride 

This is what I have so far, just a start. Need more antique glassware and candle holders. Plus a nice runner of somesort. And of course more flowers. Its just a mock set up to see how it is coming along.Feb 1, 2012 052.JPGFeb 1, 2012 051.JPGFeb 1, 2012 049.JPG

#1055 WPGBride

• 203 posts

Posted 04 March 2012 - 09:26 PM

Thanks ktcblue2012! I have finished buying all of my glassware and candleholders and now just looking for the perfect runner. I should do another mock set up now, just don't have that nice long table that we'll have at the reception to practice on. lol and the flowers are actually my silk bouquet I just put in there, but those are the flowers I want for my centerpiece. Just need to decide how many would look nice up and down a 20 person table 3 or 4 maybe ?

#1056 sgreen99

• Site Supporter
            • 187 posts

Posted 06 March 2012 - 06:45 PM

Alright ladies, need your feedback!  Frugal lady that I am, I'm trying to "Dollar store" my centerpieces as best I can.  These vases are $2 right now so trying to make them work.  What do you think...?  My plan is to alternate every other table for the pink/white color. No idea about the rest of the linens yet, but I believe they are white.

The cost on these will run me like $10 a table so if I can get away with it I'm certainly going to try!!

And with the Pink:

Centerpieces Pink.jpg

#1057 stefkva

• 188 posts

Posted 06 March 2012 - 07:13 PM

#1058 WPGBride

• 203 posts

Posted 06 March 2012 - 10:14 PM

Very Pretty! If those are dollar store flowers too they look pretty good. I can't tell if those are real candles or the fake ones, but I heard that the fake ones are best because of the wind blowing them out.

#1059 Speckles121

• 720 posts

Posted 07 March 2012 - 03:57 AM

These a gorgeous and simple..and for $10 you can't beat that!!!

#1060 lkw4568

• 63 posts

Posted 07 March 2012 - 04:38 AM

Wow those are super pretty and them being a dollar store find is even better

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users