bethtamar

Post your centerpieces here

Marlena -

I am not sure what kind of centerpieces you are looking at, so it is hard to say if that is a reasonable price.  But here is a picture (a selection from the resort's handouts) of the centerpiece I want and the price in their list is $68 + 11% tax = $75.50. 

centerpiece.JPG

Originally Posted by Marlena View Post

ladies....

i just got some quotes from Tai Flora in Jamaica for centerpieces, and I anticipated about 75 dollars (as the top end) and am I ever wrong! They started at 79 and up (US dollars plus tax) Can I ask what others are paying for their centerpieces ? I just don't want to haul a bunch of stuff down there (ie floating candles or something) if i have 8 tables ($80 per table x 8 = 640 for a 3 hour reception?)  I'm torn....seems like a lot of money to me.

I love this idea! Where did you get the illuminating covers for your candles and the placemats? 

Originally Posted by Lindy S View Post

You tablescape is very pretty!!!! Great job :)

Originally Posted by futuremrstgun View Post

i saw some awesome lanterns at michaels but the whole transport issue is a real hinderance..now, if i was doing an AHR..these would be a DEFINITE..but that's a no go...so...i'm not doing 'centerpieces' per se...i'm doing what i like to call, a tablescape...here's a peak.

table mockup V.JPG

table mockup IV.JPG

until next time, happy planning!!!

R~

Here are our centerpieces. It's a non-pro pic, hence the brightness. I modeled it after Object Splendor's "Beach Chic" centerpiece. It's comprised of turquoise sea fans (coral), white peonies, and a nautilus-shaped vase. Surrounding it were four turquoise and gold lotus-shaped votive holders.

12e21eb260be0087b2b276bb7d247f1a_m

Beautiful!! 

I also love the color of your napkins.  Where did u get them from?  Its so hard to find the right color of turquoise.

Originally Posted by AfricanVenus View Post

Here are our centerpieces. It's a non-pro pic, hence the brightness. I modeled it after Object Splendor's "Beach Chic" centerpiece. It's comprised of turquoise sea fans (coral), white peonies, and a nautilus-shaped vase. Surrounding it were four turquoise and gold lotus-shaped votive holders.

12e21eb260be0087b2b276bb7d247f1a_m

I think Tai Flora tends to be more expensive and I personally wouldn't want to pay that much for centerpieces. Have you contacted Jan's Flowers or Floral Fantasy?

http://jansflowersjamaica.com/

http://www.floralfantasiesjamaica.com/

Originally Posted by Marlena View Post

ladies....

i just got some quotes from Tai Flora in Jamaica for centerpieces, and I anticipated about 75 dollars (as the top end) and am I ever wrong! They started at 79 and up (US dollars plus tax) Can I ask what others are paying for their centerpieces ? I just don't want to haul a bunch of stuff down there (ie floating candles or something) if i have 8 tables ($80 per table x 8 = 640 for a 3 hour reception?)  I'm torn....seems like a lot of money to me.