Photo

Canadian Brides!!!!!!!!!

• Please log in to reply
3739 replies to this topic

#631 Manda123

Manda123
  • 380 posts

Posted 06 September 2011 - 04:18 PM

@ Tori - the flip flops are adorable! Well done as always :)

I think you can get those mugs at Chapters! I am sure I have seen them there!

I think I need to make a list too... I feel like I should be doing more and that I am forgetting things. I am less than 4 months away and I know that it will be here before I know it.

#632 Janet1480

Janet1480
    • 709 posts

Posted 06 September 2011 - 04:33 PM

i can share my list with everyone soon LOL i'm working on it :)

Married my soul mate and best friend on October 25th 2011 at Paradisus Punta Cana

#633 Laurelyn

Laurelyn
      • 215 posts

Posted 06 September 2011 - 04:39 PM

Yup chapters is where the mug came from. They also have notepads with those sayings!

Originally Posted by Manda123 

@ Tori - the flip flops are adorable! Well done as always :)

I think you can get those mugs at Chapters! I am sure I have seen them there!

I think I need to make a list too... I feel like I should be doing more and that I am forgetting things. I am less than 4 months away and I know that it will be here before I know it.

#634 kat2012

kat2012
        • 602 posts

Posted 06 September 2011 - 04:58 PM

That would be great!!! I just have this feeling that I am forgetting something. It is 13 weeks until we leave for our wedding...

Originally Posted by Janet1480 

i can share my list with everyone soon LOL i'm working on it :)

Chapters this week!!!

Originally Posted by Laurelyn 

Yup chapters is where the mug came from. They also have notepads with those sayings!

#635 amjohnson

amjohnson
          • Site Supporter
          • 340 posts

Posted 06 September 2011 - 07:38 PM

Originally Posted by capecodder 

Love those flip flops!

Has anyone made their own flower for their hair?  Since I can't find anything I love to buy.  I figured I would attempt making my own.  Fingers crossed it works!!

Hi Capecodder, I made my own as well as some for my bridemaids and FMIL. You can check my thread out in DIY projects. It is pretty easy, I can give you tips if you need any. The key is to find the right bling for the middle. It won't take you long to make!

#636 capecodder

capecodder
            • 234 posts

Posted 07 September 2011 - 04:07 AM

Thanks!  Looking for it right now!  If I get stuck, I'll let you know!

Originally Posted by amjohnson 

Hi Capecodder, I made my own as well as some for my bridemaids and FMIL. You can check my thread out in DIY projects. It is pretty easy, I can give you tips if you need any. The key is to find the right bling for the middle. It won't take you long to make!

Janet - if you wouldn't mind sharing your lists, I would love that!!

#637 kymish

kymish
              • 163 posts

Posted 07 September 2011 - 01:46 PM

yay glad i found a canadian thread !!!! congrats ladies on ur weddings !!!  im new on here and looking thru all the diy forums,(so many a girl can get lost) ! LOL if u girls have any pointers to share with me id apperciate it !!

#638 kat2012

kat2012
                • 602 posts

Posted 07 September 2011 - 04:04 PM

Congrts on your engagement and wellcome.

It is quite overhelming at the beginning. I think it took me two month to get it all figured out and find what I want/like.

If you have any questions, please ask. Everyone is so nice and helpful here.

Originally Posted by kymish 

yay glad i found a canadian thread !!!! congrats ladies on ur weddings !!!  im new on here and looking thru all the diy forums,(so many a girl can get lost) ! LOL if u girls have any pointers to share with me id apperciate it !!

#639 Janet1480

Janet1480
                  • 709 posts

Posted 07 September 2011 - 05:06 PM

we have the same wedding day :) but one year different :)

welcome and ask any questions you need

Originally Posted by kymish 

Married my soul mate and best friend on October 25th 2011 at Paradisus Punta Cana

#640 Laurelyn

Laurelyn
                    • 215 posts

Posted 07 September 2011 - 09:38 PM

So a little off topic but soo excited!!  Remember when a few of us pulled the trigger a few mondays ago on beyond the rack and bought dresses.  Well I'm so happy to say so far it has fit 3 of my girls perfectly with no alterations!!  Just have to meet up with my last bm and I will be set!  Gotta love a good deal!!!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users