• 6 posts

Posted 18 August 2011 - 12:03 PM

Me too please!!

#482 carsns38

carsns38
    • Site Supporter
    • 40 posts

Posted 18 August 2011 - 12:17 PM

If you are still looking for a linen suit, try a company called Stockhomme. 

WOW! What a great deal, we just cleaned out FIs closet, hopefully he didnt take his old suits to goodwill already!!!!! 

Do you know if they have linen or linen look?!

#483 MJKH

MJKH
      • Site Supporter
      • 654 posts

Posted 18 August 2011 - 07:00 PM

Some of you are lucky to have access to Coach outlets...I found this coupon valid thru August 21st for another 30% off your purchase...have fun shopping!  Wish I could be there : (

https://e.coach.com/...VGf6beX6990G11V

#484 luvmoo

luvmoo
        • 503 posts

Posted 18 August 2011 - 07:01 PM

I am one of those lucky gals! i ended up getting a really good coupon a few months ago, so i got my bridesmaids each a coach bag for a gift :)

Originally Posted by MJKH 

Some of you are lucky to have access to Coach outlets...I found this coupon valid thru August 21st for another 30% off your purchase...have fun shopping!  Wish I could be there : (

https://e.coach.com/...VGf6beX6990G11V

#485 MJKH

MJKH
          • Site Supporter
          • 654 posts

Posted 18 August 2011 - 07:06 PM

Lucky them...they'll love their bags!

Originally Posted by luvmoo 

I am one of those lucky gals! i ended up getting a really good coupon a few months ago, so i got my bridesmaids each a coach bag for a gift :)

#486 bondgirl0072010

bondgirl0072010
            • 789 posts

Posted 18 August 2011 - 07:52 PM

Thanks so much for the shout out, Janet!! :) It was so amazing to work with you and I'm dying to see you in all of your **jewels** AND Exotic Hair Accessory! :) Watch out Punta Cana!

XOXO

Chelsea

Originally Posted by Janet1480 

Hi I love the flower. I think you dont need to match your bouquet as long as it ties in with colors or something else :) My hair flower looks nothing like my bouquet. What are your wedding colors? Sorry if you said on another post and i missed it. You should check out Red-I by Chelsea. I keep recommending her LMAO but i cant help it cause she is awesome! she designed my hair flower for my TTD. Great, fast service and not expensive and she will custom make you something based on your vision. I met Chelsea through this forum. She actually designed all my jewelry as well. I cant say enough good things about her

I saw some at the dollar store (Dollarama) in the decoration section just the other day. Really big bag for $2.00 they were all different sizes. I'm sure the ones at Bouclair are probably bigger and nicer so i would say thats a pretty good deal. :)

#487 bondgirl0072010

bondgirl0072010
              • 789 posts

Posted 18 August 2011 - 07:57 PM

Hey capecodder! If you're in need of barefoot jewels for your reception, just let me know! I can customize by color/design and they're definitely comfortable and gorgeous to wear! I've included my info below as well as a photo :)

@Janet...thanks for the info.  I will go check her out.  No, I haven't said what my colours will be yet.  I'm thinking pinks and blues.  We're not having a wedding party...just the two of us at FI's request. 

My wedding shoes are teal and I am thinking I will get pink flip flops of some sort for after the wedding.

Love those purses!  So cute!  If I was having a wedding party, I would definetly by getting those for my girls.  Maybe I can just get one for me!!

#488 Janet1480

Janet1480
                • 709 posts

Posted 18 August 2011 - 08:29 PM

My pleasure darling. You are amazing so other brides should definietly know how amazing you are so they dont miss out ;)

Originally Posted by bondgirl0072010 

Thanks so much for the shout out, Janet!! :) It was so amazing to work with you and I'm dying to see you in all of your **jewels** AND Exotic Hair Accessory! :) Watch out Punta Cana!

XOXO

Chelsea

{Red-i} By Chelsea: Exotic Travel-Inspired Jewelry    

Join {Red-i} By Chelsea on Facebook!   Follow me on Twitter!

Married my soul mate and best friend on October 25th 2011 at Paradisus Punta Cana

#489 MJKH

MJKH
                  • Site Supporter
                  • 654 posts

Posted 19 August 2011 - 06:08 AM

To all my creative DIYers out there...

I came across this idea and want to "upscale" it a bit...as our reception is in an outdoor palapa, I'm thinking open flames are out.  So today I'm headed to Costco to pick up those large packs of battery operated candles for votives.  A friend gave me a bunch of basic glass votive holders like this leftover from her wedding, and I'm thinking of wrapping them in sinamay...then perhaps a bit of wider satin ribbon, finished with a starfish?  Would you use the starfish to try to hide the seam, or put the seam at the back and the starfish facing the front?  Any other clever ideas?

The inspiration photo from Amazon:

517+U9UPMbL._SL500_AA300_.jpg

The sinamay ribbon I'd be using...the silk ribbon overlay would likely be fuschia...

IMG_0002.jpg

#490 beachbum21

beachbum21
                    • 438 posts

Posted 20 August 2011 - 07:31 AM

To all my creative DIYers out there...

I came across this idea and want to "upscale" it a bit...as our reception is in an outdoor palapa, I'm thinking open flames are out.  So today I'm headed to Costco to pick up those large packs of battery operated candles for votives.  A friend gave me a bunch of basic glass votive holders like this leftover from her wedding, and I'm thinking of wrapping them in sinamay...then perhaps a bit of wider satin ribbon, finished with a starfish?  Would you use the starfish to try to hide the seam, or put the seam at the back and the starfish facing the front?  Any other clever ideas?

The inspiration photo from Amazon:

517+U9UPMbL._SL500_AA300_.jpg

The sinamay ribbon I'd be using...the silk ribbon overlay would likely be fuschia...

IMG_0002.jpg

Love the idea!! Can't wait to see how it turns out, I might have to steal, I'm doing fuchsia as well!! I might use the starfish to hide the seam although I'd really have to see both ways, maybe do a trial and dont glue anything down until you've picked one. How big are the votives? This might be great using a really large one as the main centerpiece with small ones around it? Or scattering small ones?

Back to Brides Roll Call

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users