Photo

Canadian Brides!!!!!!!!!

• Please log in to reply
3739 replies to this topic

#2351 janette34

janette34
  • 417 posts

Posted 21 April 2012 - 03:18 PM

My package included one bouquet, but I wanted the real touch flowers so I could take them to our TTD 2 days later.  I gave the free flowers to my cousin (maid of honor) so I'm not sure what it would have cost to actually buy an extra.

Originally Posted by soonCB 

That's gorgeous! It looks just like the pics you posted earlier! I also LOVE your dress! You look GORGEOUS! Congrats

I never really thought about getting real touch flowers. Are they cheaper then what you would pay for flowers at the destination?

#2352 bride6262

bride6262
    • 582 posts

Posted 22 April 2012 - 10:59 AM

it is $20 per kg!!! so becareful cause it adds up fast!!! you can always use your guests to help out!

Quote:

Originally Posted by tkuzma 

For those brides flying Sunwing, do you know how much it costs to bring extra bags over the 70 lb allowance? No clear cut answer that I can find on their website.  Thanks!

#2353 bride6262

bride6262
      • 582 posts

Posted 22 April 2012 - 11:02 AM

WELL LADIES I AM FINALLY A MRS!!!!!

we just arrived home yesterday from jamaica!! the wedding day was beautiful!!! we definentely had a lot of trouble getting there (luggage overages) and some issues with the hotel and weather but overall we had an amazing time!!!!

i will hopefully start writing my review shortly.....

for all those who are getting the free package with RIU Ocho Rios it is beautiful and perfect! i hope some friends will start sending me pics so i can post some!!

#2354 atalanta

atalanta
        • 326 posts

Posted 22 April 2012 - 11:06 AM

Congratulations Mrs. Krysta! With everything you went through beforehand, I'm glad you had an amazing time. I'm excited to see your pics.

WELL LADIES I AM FINALLY A MRS!!!!! we just arrived home yesterday from jamaica!! the wedding day was beautiful!!! we definentely had a lot of trouble getting there (luggage overages) and some issues with the hotel and weather but overall we had an amazing time!!!! i will hopefully start writing my review shortly..... for all those who are getting the free package with RIU Ocho Rios it is beautiful and perfect! i hope some friends will start sending me pics so i can post some!!

#2355 canadiangirl

canadiangirl
          • 1,252 posts

Posted 22 April 2012 - 01:57 PM

alright ladies, we are back and we are married...i will be doing my thread soon, cant wait to show some pics!!!!

Two hands will join together on their special day and look at each other and say I DO on April 14 2012 in Montego Bay Jamaica

#2356 tkuzma

tkuzma
            • 418 posts
            • Wedding Date:February 7, 2013
            • Wedding Location:Mayan Rivieria

Posted 22 April 2012 - 02:04 PM

Congratulations to both Krysta Lee Ann and canadiangirl!!! So glad to hear you both had an amazing time.  Can't wait to hear all about it soon :)

My Mayan Riviera Wedding Planning Journal (February 7, 2013)- http://www.bestdesti...ebruary-7-2013/

#2357 canadiangirl

canadiangirl
            • 1,252 posts

Posted 22 April 2012 - 02:49 PM

WOW so i finally copied all 735 wedding photos, and couldnt wait to post and share with all my BDB, hope you enjoy!!!

wedding pics 007.jpg

my shoes and flowers

wedding pics 262.jpg

me and my new husband...still sounds strange lol

wedding pics 509.jpg

off the resort, doing the TTD (what a trip)

Two hands will join together on their special day and look at each other and say I DO on April 14 2012 in Montego Bay Jamaica

#2358 soonCB

soonCB
              • 264 posts

Posted 22 April 2012 - 03:30 PM

wow! congrats ladies! can't wait to see more pics and reviews. Canadiangirl, you look goreous and I love your shoes!

#2359 CdnBeatPrincess

CdnBeatPrincess
                • 296 posts

Posted 22 April 2012 - 04:36 PM

Hello Ladies,

I'm back and a MRS. too......

I got to see a few sneak peek pics while waiting for the plane....can't wait to share with you all!

CONGRATS TO ALL MY FELLOW CDN. BRIDES THAT JUST GOT MARRIED!!!!!

#2360 Dominican Ally

Dominican Ally
                  • 400 posts

Posted 22 April 2012 - 04:54 PM

Congratulations Krysta!!!!!!! I'm sure your day was amazing! Can't wait to see pics/read a review!

Originally Posted by Krysta lee ann 

WELL LADIES I AM FINALLY A MRS!!!!!

we just arrived home yesterday from jamaica!! the wedding day was beautiful!!! we definentely had a lot of trouble getting there (luggage overages) and some issues with the hotel and weather but overall we had an amazing time!!!!

i will hopefully start writing my review shortly.....

for all those who are getting the free package with RIU Ocho Rios it is beautiful and perfect! i hope some friends will start sending me pics so i can post some!!

Can't wait to marry my best friend on April 11, 2013!

49 Guests booked, and counting...

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users