9 Words Women Use
Posted 06 September 2007 - 11:52 AM
1. Fine: This is the word women use to end an
argument when they are right and you need to shut up.
2. Five Minutes: If she is getting dressed, this means a 1/2 hour.
Five minutes is only five minutes if you have just been given five
more minutes to watch the game before helping around the house.
3. Nothing: This is the calm before the storm. This means something,
and you should be on your toes. Arguments that begin with nothing
usually end in fine.
4. Go Ahead: This is a dare, not permission. Don't Do It!
5. Loud Sigh: This is actually a word, but is a non-verbal statement
often misunderstood by men. A loud sigh means she thinks you are an
idiot and wonders why she is wasting her time standing here and arguing
with you about nothing. (Refer back to #3 for the meaning of nothing.)
6. That's Okay: This is one of the most dangerous statements a women
can make to a man. That's okay means she wants to think long and hard
before deciding how and when you will pay for your mistake.
7. Thanks: A woman is thanking you, do not question, or faint. Just say
8. Whatever: Is a women's way of saying F**k YOU!
9. Don't worry about it, I got it: Another dangerous statement, meaning
this is something that a woman has told a man to do several times, but is
now doing it herself. This will later result in a man asking
For the woman's response refer to #3.
Posted 06 September 2007 - 11:57 AM
Erik really needs to read these LOL.
Posted 06 September 2007 - 01:00 PM
Posted 06 September 2007 - 01:07 PM
Posted 06 September 2007 - 01:22 PM
And I've actually used # 9 here at the office.
Once I was in the office kitchen, about to change the water bottle on the cooler (yes, it's like 6 gallons or something) when a guy walked in and didn't offer to help. When I was done, I turned to him and said, "That's ok, I got it." Moron!!!
0 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users