Now Sapphire Weddings Formerly Paradisus Riviera

• Please log in to reply
2806 replies to this topic

#781 Shelgal

Shelgal
  • Site Supporter
  • 24 posts

Posted 02 January 2013 - 05:48 PM

Planning form sent in. Now just got to wait and hear back for some questions. Went with Devine package. We are using IPod for ceremony and having gautartist during cocktail hour. Little over a month and we will be married.

#782 AmyG

AmyG
    • 189 posts

Posted 02 January 2013 - 06:37 PM

Originally Posted by Shelgal 

Planning form sent in. Now just got to wait and hear back for some questions. Went with Devine package. We are using IPod for ceremony and having gautartist during cocktail hour. Little over a month and we will be married.

Very Exciting!!!!!!!!   :-)

#783 Noxx

Noxx
      • 97 posts

Posted 03 January 2013 - 09:23 AM

Thats so exciting!!!! May i ask what you are doing for centerpieces? im back and foward with what i want to do. i was thinking of flowers but dont want to pay $50-$70 a centerpiece and i also dont want to make my own and lug down glass vases in case they break. Anyone have any thoughts or ideas? 

#784 TauruSmith

TauruSmith
        • 198 posts
        • Wedding Date:May 18, 2013
        • Wedding Location:Now Sapphire

Posted 03 January 2013 - 12:11 PM

Originally Posted by Noxx 

Thats so exciting!!!! May i ask what you are doing for centerpieces? im back and foward with what i want to do. i was thinking of flowers but dont want to pay $50-$70 a centerpiece and i also dont want to make my own and lug down glass vases in case they break. Anyone have any thoughts or ideas? 

We are doing shells/ starfish in vases. Anel told me that you can rent vases from the resort for $10 each, but I think we are going to just go to the Walmart or party supply store in Cancun to get our own when we get there. The only things I am going to bring is the shells and potentially votives and holders.

#785 Noxx

Noxx
        • 97 posts

Posted 04 January 2013 - 08:53 AM

Originally Posted by TauruSmith 

We are doing shells/ starfish in vases. Anel told me that you can rent vases from the resort for $10 each, but I think we are going to just go to the Walmart or party supply store in Cancun to get our own when we get there. The only things I am going to bring is the shells and potentially votives and holders.

Thank you so much Taurusmith going to wal-mart would be much easier than lugging them down there.

#786 Amber Coulter

Amber Coulter
          • 14 posts

Posted 04 January 2013 - 08:59 AM

Have any of the past brides put full size spray suncreen in their OOT bags? I would like to do this for my guest but was wondering if any problems checking the luggage and getting thru customs? I want to avoid spending $150+ for sunscreen then running into issues. Maybe a silly question but wanted to check? Thanks!

#787 melnryluvco

melnryluvco
            • 340 posts

Posted 06 January 2013 - 10:29 AM

Originally Posted by AliM 

Does anyone have the budget sheet they could send me? montemayor82@gmail.com thank you

DId you get this? I have one I can send you PM if you're still interested.

#788 melnryluvco

melnryluvco
              • 340 posts

Posted 06 January 2013 - 10:32 AM

OMG!! It's crunch time for you!! You must post pics as soon as you're back from all your wedding bliss. Congrats!

#789 melnryluvco

melnryluvco
                • 340 posts

Posted 06 January 2013 - 10:41 AM

Originally Posted by Amber Coulter 

Have any of the past brides put full size spray suncreen in their OOT bags? I would like to do this for my guest but was wondering if any problems checking the luggage and getting thru customs? I want to avoid spending $150+ for sunscreen then running into issues. Maybe a silly question but wanted to check? Thanks!

Although I'm not a previous bride it maybe a lil tough to get a lot of full size anythings past customs. I know that they have mini sunscreens on amazon and at the dollar store. I would save yourself some frustration and room in your bag and get the minis because you know that your guests are going to be brining sunscreen anyways. I don't know what time of year you are getting married but I've heard from previous bride that bug spray is far more valuable for their guests vs sunscreen. Most guests  will remember to bring sunscreen but no one thinks about bug spray and I guess it can get pretty buggy at night or even for your excurisions if you plan to do any. Hope this helps and good luck!

#790 LuckyStars

LuckyStars
                  • 4 posts

Posted 06 January 2013 - 05:36 PM

Originally Posted by melnryluvco 

Hey ladies,

So I heard back from Ramon. I have the pricing sheet for 30 guests for the Eternity package. We're not doing any over the top decorations cuz I'm bringing that all down. If any of you would like to see that sheet let me know. Also, we wanted to have one long table instead of multiple tables so here are the dimmensions for that. Let me know if you have any other questions. Hope this helps girlies.

Best!

From Ramon: 

We will set 6 rectangular tables all together . each one has 2.44 mts long , 75 cms width. This is what the basic set up will look like.

Would you mind sending me the budget sheet? jessica.ballert@yahoo.com Thank you so much!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users