Now Sapphire Weddings Formerly Paradisus Riviera

• Please log in to reply
2806 replies to this topic

#1471 mollyes

mollyes
  • 34 posts

Posted 23 August 2013 - 08:31 AM

Originally Posted by Shay0817 

I had the surf and turf and salmon for my entrees and they were both great!

Beautiful!! I love the purple theme!

#1472 Shay0817

Shay0817
    • 29 posts

Posted 23 August 2013 - 09:01 AM

Yo You're dress is absolutely beautiful.

Thank you

#1473 Shay0817

Shay0817
      • 29 posts

Posted 23 August 2013 - 09:02 AM

What size satin overlays did you buy? Your wedding was beautiful!

Thank you... I got the standard size.

#1474 bbbride

bbbride
        • 38 posts

Posted 24 August 2013 - 06:13 PM

I believe you would only be charged $1 per chair bow, send this list to Anel or Ramon they will tell you the fees.  We brought place cards, favors, menus, center pieces & guest book & were not charged for any of this.  We did bring bows for the chairs & lanterns for the perguloa on the Tequila Terrace.  They did want to charge us to do these, but my friends did them so there was no fee. We had the front desk had out letters to each guest at check in & there was no fee.  A few things you should know.  Letters must be in envelopes & have the regstered guest/guests first & last name on the outside.  All guests must be the same level, example preferred.  All of ours were prefered not sure if the regualr front desk will do this or not.

Great info thanks!

#1475 bbbride

bbbride
          • 38 posts

Posted 24 August 2013 - 06:15 PM

I saw on your pictures that you had paper lanterns strung over the terrace.. I really like that look. Did you bring that or rent the decoration from there?if so how much was it

The paper lantern set up is $1,000 no that's not a typo. 3 zeros ladies. I wanted it too until I saw the fee. No way i could squeeze a grand out of my budget. You might be able to bring your own lanterns but you would need the resort to set up the poles/ strings etc

#1476 JillianB16

JillianB16
            • 5 posts

Posted 25 August 2013 - 12:00 AM

Has anyone seen or held any part of their wedding at the Preferred Pool at the Sapphire? I can't really tell what this would look like either for a ceremony or for cocktail hour. If you have, could you post a few pictures? Thanks!

#1477 maallgood

maallgood
              • 22 posts

Posted 25 August 2013 - 11:09 AM

$1000 for how many strands of paper lanterns and how many poles did they set up for you?

#1478 zeman321

zeman321
                • 280 posts

Posted 25 August 2013 - 07:22 PM

Originally Posted by bbbride 

The paper lantern set up is $1,000 no that's not a typo. 3 zeros ladies.

I wanted it too until I saw the fee. No way i could squeeze a grand out of my budget.

You might be able to bring your own lanterns but you would need the resort to set up the poles/ strings etc

$1000 is crazy to hang some lanterns.....I guess we'll do without!

#1479 meganwitt

meganwitt
                  • 56 posts
                  • Wedding Date:June 1, 2014
                  • Wedding Location:Now Sapphire

Posted 25 August 2013 - 08:16 PM

Hi Ladies,

Thanks for all the tips and details. I love this website because as we all know Anel is a very busy lady. 

I do have a question for past and current brides if anyone did a welcome dinner? I was first thinking of just meeting at the Lobby bar after rehearsal and having people go wherever for dinner, but I'm no thinking dinner together might be nice. I think I really would be okay with just blocking off a section in the buffet even, but I think we would enjoy having everyone together before the big night. 

Have a wonderful week ladies!

#1480 zeman321

zeman321
                  • 280 posts

Posted 26 August 2013 - 04:31 AM

Originally Posted by meganwitt 

Hi Ladies,

Thanks for all the tips and details. I love this website because as we all know Anel is a very busy lady. 

I do have a question for past and current brides if anyone did a welcome dinner? I was first thinking of just meeting at the Lobby bar after rehearsal and having people go wherever for dinner, but I'm no thinking dinner together might be nice. I think I really would be okay with just blocking off a section in the buffet even, but I think we would enjoy having everyone together before the big night. 

Have a wonderful week ladies!

Don't they charge like $500.00 for a dinner? I can't see paying that at an all-inclusive...Maybe I am just cheap, but damn, meals are included!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users