Photo

Now Sapphire Weddings Formerly Paradisus Riviera

• Please log in to reply
2806 replies to this topic

#1461 CAmomofbride

CAmomofbride
  • 38 posts

Posted 22 August 2013 - 09:35 AM

Thank you so much for posting your pictures, you had a beautiful wedding! Would you mind answering a couple of questions? Our wedding is mid Oct and were still making some final plans. I notice you didn't use flowers on the chuppa, did you use any besides the package flowers anywhere else? How was it for other wedding parties going on the same day or week

#1462 CAmomofbride

CAmomofbride
    • 38 posts

Posted 22 August 2013 - 09:39 AM

Oops sent message accidentally before finishing questions..... What meals did you plan, how did you like what you got? Some of these question have been answered before, but it's always fun to read more brides experiences! Any little details of what toy did are really appreciated!

#1463 Shay0817

Shay0817
      • 29 posts

Posted 22 August 2013 - 11:12 AM

Oops sent message accidentally before finishing questions..... What meals did you plan, how did you like what you got? Some of these question have been answered before, but it's always fun to read more brides experiences! Any little details of what toy did are really appreciated!

I actually used silk flowerers for my bridesmaids bouquet. I did not use any additional flowers and it was beautiful. I bought my own satin overlay for the table, satin table runner, satin napkins, rhinestone napkin ring holders and centerpieces.Posted Image

#1464 Shay0817

Shay0817
        • 29 posts

Posted 22 August 2013 - 11:14 AM

I had the surf and turf and salmon for my entrees and they were both great!Posted Image

#1465 Shay0817

Shay0817
          • 29 posts

Posted 22 August 2013 - 11:16 AM

Posted Image My welcoming giftss

#1466 Shay0817

Shay0817
            • 29 posts

Posted 22 August 2013 - 11:17 AM

Posted Image

#1467 Shay0817

Shay0817
              • 29 posts

Posted 22 August 2013 - 11:19 AM

That is so great to hear!! Cannot wait to see more pictures! Congratulations! My daughter's wedding is January 10, 2014, on the Beach Terrace.

My wedding was on the beach terrace as well. I GAVE RAMON MY IDEAS and decorations and he bought my vision to life!:-) It was absolutely beautiful

#1468 niknic456

niknic456
                • 184 posts

Posted 22 August 2013 - 04:03 PM

Originally Posted by Shay0817 

I just got back from my wedding at Now Sapphire and it was something straight out of a fairytale.

I'm so happy for you....fairytales are awesome!!!!

#1469 niknic456

niknic456
                  • 184 posts

Posted 23 August 2013 - 03:44 AM

Yo

Posted Image

You're dress is absolutely beautiful.

#1470 zeman321

zeman321
                    • 280 posts

Posted 23 August 2013 - 06:38 AM

What size satin overlays did you buy? Your wedding was beautiful!

Originally Posted by Shay0817 

I actually used silk flowerers for my bridesmaids bouquet. I did not use any additional flowers and it was beautiful. I bought my own satin overlay for the table, satin table runner, satin napkins, rhinestone napkin ring holders and centerpieces.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users