Posted 05 May 2013 - 04:06 PM

Originally Posted by DinaQtobe View Post

Anyone know how much a taxi will cost from the resort to:

1. Puerto Morelos

2. Playa Del Carmen

3. Airport?

Pesos or dollars is fine!

Thanks so much!!!

$45 to Playa Del Carmen and i believe it was $10 or a hour and a half walk down the beach to Puerto  Morelos

#1152 Noxx

Noxx
    • 97 posts

Posted 05 May 2013 - 04:09 PM

Originally Posted by DinaQtobe View Post

Andrea, your photos are beautiful!  I love your dress, you look stunning!

Were your flowers from the resort?  Did you end up paying any extra?

i got the devine package so my flowers were included i ordered all the other flowers from cancun flowers lucy_cancun@hotmail.com she was way way way cheaper than the resort hard to get a hold of but worth it when you can

#1153 Noxx

Noxx
      • 97 posts

Posted 05 May 2013 - 04:11 PM

Originally Posted by zeman321 View Post

Beautiful photos!

Thank you so much. I cant wait for you guys to have your special day its so worth it! and stress free!!!!! 

im so sad it went by so quickl. But i loved the resort and im still hearing compliments of the food and how beautiful the resort was.

#1154 DinaQtobe

DinaQtobe
        • 450 posts
        • Wedding Date:November 21, 2013
        • Wedding Location:Now Sapphire

Posted 05 May 2013 - 04:56 PM

Originally Posted by Noxx 

i got the devine package so my flowers were included i ordered all the other flowers from cancun flowers lucy_cancun@hotmail.com she was way way way cheaper than the resort hard to get a hold of but worth it when you can

Thanks Andrea!  Do you mind if I ask how much your flowers were?  Since the flowers are included in the package I don't want to spend more on an outside vendor unless the savings are more than the $65/each for my bridesmaids bouquets.  (I don't plan on having floral centerpieces).  Lucy did a great job they were beautiful!

Thanks!

#1155 TauruSmith

TauruSmith
        • 198 posts
        • Wedding Date:May 18, 2013

Posted 07 May 2013 - 05:27 AM

Holy cr*p. I leave in a week. The goal of this whole destination wedding was for it to be laid back and relaxed, but I am in full on panic mode! I have a whole lot of work to finish this week (I am missing the last full week of the school year) and need to do some last minute shopping, DIYing, and all of the packing, as well as my beautifying routine (hair, nails, wax, etc.)

#1156 zeman321

zeman321
        • 280 posts

Posted 07 May 2013 - 12:53 PM

Originally Posted by TauruSmith 

Holy cr*p. I leave in a week. The goal of this whole destination wedding was for it to be laid back and relaxed, but I am in full on panic mode! I have a whole lot of work to finish this week (I am missing the last full week of the school year) and need to do some last minute shopping, DIYing, and all of the packing, as well as my beautifying routine (hair, nails, wax, etc.)

Relax and enjoy....this only happens once!  If it doesn't get done it will still be perfect. You can't sweat the minor details! I hope it all goes perfect for you and you have the wedding and the life of your dreams! We will all be here waiting for the details when you get back. Good luck  and RELAX!

#1157 TauruSmith

TauruSmith
          • 198 posts
          • Wedding Date:May 18, 2013

Posted 13 May 2013 - 09:02 AM

We leave tomorrow! Our flight is bright and early at 5:30 AM! Almost everything is packed and ready to go. I can't wait to get down there and see the resort in person! I'll take lots of pictures!

#1158 Amber Coulter

Amber Coulter
          • 14 posts

Posted 13 May 2013 - 09:55 AM

Have a great time! Look forward to your review and pictures :)

#1159 maallgood

maallgood
            • 22 posts

Posted 15 May 2013 - 08:43 AM

NOW Sapphire Beach Terrace Brides,

I have not seen any pictures of a wedding on the beach terrace. If any brides out there have some, please post.

Thank you!

Maallgood

#1160 TaraB

TaraB
              • 42 posts

Posted 15 May 2013 - 04:35 PM

hello fellow Now Sapphire brides!

Does anyone know how the resort tells if a person is 'preferred club' or not?  I am wondering how they know, considering this is a 'no wristbands' resort?  the majority of our group has booked preferred but there were a few who have not been able to book until now... and preferred is sold out for the week of my wedding (next January)! yikes!

01/24/14 ~ Now Sapphire Riviera Cancun

38 booked and counting!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users