RFinger

Now Sapphire Weddings Formerly Paradisus Riviera

Originally Posted by danda View Post

Hi Ladies!  Just got back from an amazing week at the Now Sapphire. 

The wedding was like in a fairy tale.  Everything went pretty smoothly.  We had 50 people total including 6 children between 2 and 13.

The gazebo in the Divine package DOES include the white linens.  If you want another color, it's an extra cost.

We used DJ Doremixx and sent the deposit via Western Union.  Everything went through and he did a great job. 

We got flowers through Mayan Floral.  Marvin is great w/ communicating.  We got flowers for the gazebo, centerpieces, bridesmaids bouquets and a "kissing ball" for the flower girl.  Arrangements were gorgeous.  He met our friend in the lobby and we kept the flowers in Ramon's office until it was time to set them out for the wedding.  Marvin even came out and arranged the flowers at 4pm and we were not charged the vendor's fee.  We used the resort photographer and videographer.  We're happy with our photos but haven't seen our video yet.  They will be sending it out along with our photo album book. 

I spent hours sifting through all the posts on this website and was so grateful for all the feedback. 

If anyone has specific questions feel free to ask!  I would love to help if I can :)

Congratulations!  Can you post some of your wedding pictures taken at the resort?

The wedding was like in a fairy tale.  Everything went pretty smoothly.  We had 50 people total including 6 children between 2 and 13.

The gazebo in the Divine package DOES include the white linens.  If you want another color, it's an extra cost.

We used DJ Doremixx and sent the deposit via Western Union.  Everything went through and he did a great job. 

We got flowers through Mayan Floral.  Marvin is great w/ communicating.  We got flowers for the gazebo, centerpieces, bridesmaids bouquets and a "kissing ball" for the flower girl.  Arrangements were gorgeous.  He met our friend in the lobby and we kept the flowers in Ramon's office until it was time to set them out for the wedding.  Marvin even came out and arranged the flowers at 4pm and we were not charged the vendor's fee.  We used the resort photographer and videographer.  We're happy with our photos but haven't seen our video yet.  They will be sending it out along with our photo album book. 

I spent hours sifting through all the posts on this website and was so grateful for all the feedback. 

If anyone has specific questions feel free to ask!  I would love to help if I can :)

Congratulations!  Can you post some of your wedding pictures taken at the resort?

Congrats! I'm glad you had a beautiful wedding!

Congrats! I'm glad you had a beautiful wedding!

We asked if tequila terrace was available for our wedding well over a month ago for our reception..she just got back saying "sorry it's not" ummm maybe if you didn't wait for a month it would be lol her lack of communication is making me so frustrated, it's all good though, any one have any other good places to have a reception there? I guess the beach and beach terrace is available...I am pretty easy going and think I will go with the terrace...any pictures of past brides? Any experience? Thanks! I guess it shouldn't matter at all but it just is frustrating bc at the time I booked all the time slots were available for our date...and that's the time we requested the terrace, so I don't know what happened there. Hahaha okay I am over it.

It was far too windy for lit candles even our menu cards couldnt stay up in the holder

Originally Posted by Mya062813 View Post

I was told by Anel that candles are typically provided by the bride & groom.  She reccomends the electric ones since it can get windy.

Originally Posted by Noxx View Post

It was far too windy for lit candles even our menu cards couldnt stay up in the holder

I just have little tea lights.  They are more for decoration than to be lit.  Add some colour to the table without a lot of $$. :)  Now to figure out if I can get them through customs or not....

Originally Posted by meganator22 View Post

We asked if tequila terrace was available for our wedding well over a month ago for our reception..she just got back saying "sorry it's not" ummm maybe if you didn't wait for a month it would be lol her lack of communication is making me so frustrated, it's all good though, any one have any other good places to have a reception there? I guess the beach and beach terrace is available...I am pretty easy going and think I will go with the terrace...any pictures of past brides? Any experience? Thanks! I guess it shouldn't matter at all but it just is frustrating bc at the time I booked all the time slots were available for our date...and that's the time we requested the terrace, so I don't know what happened there. Hahaha okay I am over it.

The beach terrace is nice. Just make sure that your wedding isnt on the same night as their beach party night. Specify that you do not want your wedding the same night that the live band and buffet is on the beach trust me you dont want that!