Finally got our wedding pictures.. YEAH

• Please log in to reply
73 replies to this topic

#51 MelissaH

• 1,724 posts

Posted 05 September 2007 - 08:46 AM

Okay...no offense to any of you other BDW girls, because you're all so so so gorgeous....but I'm officially dubbing Tammy the most beautiful BDW bride!

I love them Tammy!!

#52 TammyB

• 10,630 posts

Posted 05 September 2007 - 08:51 AM

Awe, thanks Melissa and I'm now dubbing you as my new best friend.. :-)

#53 jak27

• 715 posts

Posted 05 September 2007 - 09:23 AM

Perfect pictures...love them! My fave is the aerial shot above the rocks...that's what I love about Cabo, the rocks!

Thanks for sharing, but you know we want more!

#54 Natalie Z

Natalie Z
        • 1,430 posts

Posted 05 September 2007 - 01:23 PM

tammy FINALLY!!!!! Your hair, makeup, dress... everything was perfect!!! You look gorgeous in your pictures!! I'm so happy for you and Cain!!!

#55 RaydensMama

• VIP Member
          • 2,861 posts

Posted 05 September 2007 - 01:36 PM

Tammy those are amazing!! You are such a stunning bride!!

#56 TammyB

• 10,630 posts

Posted 05 September 2007 - 02:53 PM

Thanks I actually got the flowers from Micheals craft store. Bad thing is that I made 6 of them and only 2 made it. 3 were broke during my hair trial and 1 other broke when Missy was putting it in her hair. SOO glad I made more then one.. lol

#57 TammyWright

Admin & Owner

• Administrators
              • 11,659 posts
              • Wedding Location:Dreams Los Cabos

Posted 05 September 2007 - 03:09 PM

tammy you look gorgeous! are you happy with them?

Founder and Owner of BestDestinationWedding.com  /  Bride & Groom Fly FREE Promotion

Looking for a travel agency that specializes in Destination Weddings-CLICK HERE?  We are an award winning travel agency and you can read our reviews here.
              Awards and recognition: 
              Palace Resorts Winner "Top Travel Agent", "Top Homebased Travel Agency" PRO Platinum Agency (Top Award)     |    AMResorts Master Agent & Top Agency  
              Karisma Hotels Diamond Level 5 (highest production), Top 10 Azul Weddings, Top Wedding Coordinator | Wright Travel & Karisma GIVC Benefits
              Travel Impressions Best of the Best Globe Winner    |     Apple Vacations Golden Apple Winner  
              sml_gallery_206696_17612_13451.pnggallery_206696_17572_8409.jpg    sml_gallery_206696_17572_1003.jpg
              Vendor rules are HERE! Please read!  If you are a vendor and looking to advertise your business, please email ads@bestdestinationwedding.com.

#58 TammyB

• 10,630 posts

Posted 05 September 2007 - 03:13 PM

Yeah I'm really happy with them, for the amount of time I hired Juan for he really did get a good variety of shots.

#59 Clussy75

• 533 posts

Posted 05 September 2007 - 03:23 PM

These really are stunning pictures. Not only are you guys a gorgeous couple with striking features that photograph really well but Juan Carlos is just AMAZING at what he does. He makes the pictures look like they should be in a catalog or magazine. Sharing your wedding pictures is going to be so exciting and probably won't get old no matter how many years go by (if anything, you'll treasure how well JC captured the two of you). ((deep sigh)) Makes me sappy. Cheers!
                  Claudia & Sean

#60 PVBride

• 443 posts

Posted 05 September 2007 - 03:31 PM

WOW! What fantastic pictures, Tammy!! I loved the sequence shots of the wave sneaking up on you guys..was that before the wedding? Or after?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users