Photo

Trash the Dress....yes or no???

• Please log in to reply
435 replies to this topic

#141 zbwedding

zbwedding
  • 156 posts

Posted 28 September 2011 - 04:43 PM

The more pictures I see, the more Im considering buying a less expensive dress to trash.... it just looks so much fun and the pictures are priceless!

#142 Sara Tamargo

Sara Tamargo
    • Vendor
    • 94 posts

Posted 28 September 2011 - 07:23 PM

You see, that the dry cleaner can fix it :)..  Your photos will be fantastic! :)

Originally Posted by krsmith 

I LOVE looking at these pictures! It never gets old. I know that my mom is SO not thrilled with the idea of "trashing" my dress, but for such incredible pictures I think its worth it! Who says your dress would be totally "trashed" anyways! Well lets hope for MY sake that my dress would stay nice so my mom doesn't give me a good beating! HaHaHa!!!

I'm so excited to work with you Matt! I'm just counting down the days until you work your magic! :)

#143 rachelswedding

rachelswedding
      • 68 posts

Posted 29 September 2011 - 04:13 AM

i think the idea is a good one and the pics always look amazing!

#144 rachelswedding

rachelswedding
        • 68 posts

Posted 29 September 2011 - 04:14 AM

agreed!  so romantic!

#145 Matt Adcock

Matt Adcock
          • Vendor
          • 1,243 posts

Posted 29 September 2011 - 09:58 AM

I LOVE looking at these pictures! It never gets old. I know that my mom is SO not thrilled with the idea of "trashing" my dress, but for such incredible pictures I think its worth it! Who says your dress would be totally "trashed" anyways! Well lets hope for MY sake that my dress would stay nice so my mom doesn't give me a good beating! HaHaHa!!!

I'm so excited to work with you Matt! I'm just counting down the days until you work your magic! :)

Happy to see you Kelly :)  For sure, not too much actual trashing going on, it will be clean after we give it a spin in the cenote ;)

here is another one that I love:

Trash_the_Dress_del_Sol_Photography_T_0262.jpg

:) adios Kelly.... TTD coming soon!

#146 Sara Tamargo

Sara Tamargo
            • Vendor
            • 94 posts

Posted 29 September 2011 - 01:07 PM

Wow Matt!... This photo is wonderful!.. I love the TTD pictures!

Originally Posted by Matt Adcock 

Happy to see you Kelly :)  For sure, not too much actual trashing going on, it will be clean after we give it a spin in the cenote ;)

#147 krsmith

krsmith
              • 528 posts

Posted 29 September 2011 - 07:42 PM

Thanks Matt! I know it feel like it has been AGES since I have been on here! I love that I got to browse through A LOT of threads and posts and see how far people have gotten. And then to see these tasty little treats makes my day!

TRUE!!! Who says water trashes a dress?!? It would come out cleaner than in went in for sure! I love the way you think...always a creative positive! 

Now how to figure out how these women look SO graceful...or is that your magic too? Haha! :)

Originally Posted by Matt Adcock 

#148 goddesslv4

goddesslv4
                • 91 posts

Posted 01 October 2011 - 04:08 PM

I was thinking the same kelly they all look so beautiful and graceful

Thanks Matt! I know it feel like it has been AGES since I have been on here! I love that I got to browse through A LOT of threads and posts and see how far people have gotten. And then to see these tasty little treats makes my day!

TRUE!!! Who says water trashes a dress?!? It would come out cleaner than in went in for sure! I love the way you think...always a creative positive! 

Now how to figure out how these women look SO graceful...or is that your magic too? Haha! :)

#149 DRPrincesa

DRPrincesa
                  • 221 posts

Posted 26 October 2011 - 12:46 PM

I love pictures and love the idea of a TTD session but my husband is the one who will not go for it.

#150 susan1672

susan1672
                    • Vendor
                    • 231 posts

Posted 26 October 2011 - 01:05 PM

We are getting married in Montego Bay but going to Negril for our "mini-moon." We are staying at Couples but they charge A LOT to have photographers come on the property so we are instead going to the lighthouse in Negril and another beach/cliff area to do our TTD session.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users