sojahseh81

Trash the Dress....yes or no???

I'm going to do it! I'm also very excited about this part of the whole wedding experience. I do not care too much about what will happen to the dress because I know I'll never wear it again and if I have a daughter, she probably won't want to wear it either! lol I can't wait!!

Yes to trash the dress!......I love the concept. I've seen other bride's pictures of trash the dress sessions, and they look amazing. As the poster above me stated, just purchase a fairly cheaper dress for the shoot.

I think that TTD is a once in a lifetime experience. You should do it!! I know of people have done it in their wedding dress and it was not ruined. And the way I look at it...I'm not concerned if it is. I know my daughter is not going to wear it. And even if I keep it and look at a "ruined" dress for years to come it will bring all the great memories back from my wedding day!!

I've read many posts from here and other websites, and i'd say 99% of the brides that used their original dress, say their dress was not trashed at all... it even cleaned it up nicely after an entire day of the train and hem rubbing on dirty floors!

Another way to spice of the look for your TTD is switching out the jewelry and hair accessories (this is what I'll be doing). Either if you're wearing the dress you wore for your ceremony or if you went with a less expensive alternative, it can be elevated and transformed by the wwhttp://www.redibychelsea.com!

A few I've designed for recent TTD brides!

www.redibychelsea.com

Del Sol UW pics.jpg

moroccanmermaidbfj4.jpg

moroccanmermaidbracelet&earrings2.jpg

GEDC0081.JPG

Trish-Tiara7_opt.jpg

LOVE this sexy shot! Amazing and ethereal!

Gracias Matt!

Originally Posted by Matt Adcock View Post

I love this session with the jewels...underwater, it adds a special flare, a special HOTNESS to the image...

anyway, Chelsea, this is one of my recent fav's from Red-i.

trash_the_dress_delsol_underwater_Day1_0056.jpg