Photo

Looking for Travel Candles

• Please log in to reply
17 replies to this topic

#11 Sharonie

Sharonie
  • 557 posts

Posted 05 September 2007 - 12:00 AM

15 cents for those candles, wow that's a great deal! I don't go to Michael's often enough to find these deals. Someone do a shoutout if they're on sale at Michael's again please LOL

#12 Lizzy

Lizzy
    • 501 posts

Posted 05 September 2007 - 01:44 AM

Last time I went to Michael's they were in the entry with all of the seasonal items on clearance. I didn't get them then cuz they didn't have any good fragrances left. Make sure to ask the staff where there clearance items are.
      For the dance, at the reception, Maggie wore her crinoline and a lovely lace top. Looks like Tadd likes it!

Professional Photography by Michael B.www.michaelbstudio.comMinneapolis, MN

#13 Spazz

Spazz
      • VIP Member
      • 10,482 posts

Posted 05 September 2007 - 07:45 AM

Hey girls! I originally posted about them on August 4. I apologize, I was wrong, they were 30 cents not 15 cents (I knew it was something really cheap!).

http://bestdestinati....-michaels.html

#14 JessicaM

JessicaM
        • Vendor
        • 1,969 posts

Posted 05 September 2007 - 11:37 AM

Quote:
          Originally Posted by BrittneyD
          I went to 2 different Michael's today, and I couldn't find these candles. BUMMER! Lizz...when did you buy yours?
          I went yesterday too and couldn't find them either. I will have to keep checking back and maybe them will get more in.

#15 playagirl

playagirl
          • 51 posts

Posted 06 September 2007 - 08:45 AM

Hey Girls,

If any of you live in Canada, I know that Home Outfitters has their mini travel candles on sale right now for $3.99 (package of 4). The scents they have are very nice as well.

#16 JulieG

JulieG
            • VIP Member
            • 8,323 posts

Posted 06 September 2007 - 09:45 AM

Quote:
              Originally Posted by playagirl
              Hey Girls,

If any of you live in Canada, I know that Home Outfitters has their mini travel candles on sale right now for $3.99 (package of 4). The scents they have are very nice as well.
              That might be worth looking into. $1 each is not a bad price at all.

#17 Lorilou

Lorilou
              • 533 posts

Posted 06 September 2007 - 10:24 AM

have you tried ebay?

I know my girlfriend got some travel candles there..you have to watch, they are not always on there. can't get your on logo on them but can get them personalized. they are probably a tad bit more expensive than the tins you found, so it depends on how much you want to spend.
                personalized travel candle items on eBay.com

#18 Spazz

Spazz
                • VIP Member
                • 10,482 posts

Posted 09 September 2007 - 08:07 PM

I just got back from Target. They have travel candles in the dollar bins now. It's a lot of fall scents (i.e. pumpkin pie), but they also have vanilla scented ones.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users