Looking for Travel Candles

• Please log in to reply
17 replies to this topic

#1 JessicaM

JessicaM
  • Vendor
  • 1,969 posts

Posted 04 September 2007 - 12:31 AM

I am trying to find travel candles for our OOT bags. I was hoping we could put our logo which will be a sticker on the top of them. I found these ones but they look sort of cheap looking (maybe not?)....did anyone else do these or have seen something similar?? Thanks for your help!
    Mini Travel Candle Wedding Favors in Silver Tin

#2 dragonfly

dragonfly
    • 1,820 posts

Posted 04 September 2007 - 12:55 AM

No I didn't use those, but some of us girls used the travel candles in tins from Michaels, they have a variety of scents but most of us for obvious reasons went with the seaside ones. They were cute and perfect for a dw, just another idea to consider.

#3 Spazz

Spazz
      • VIP Member
      • 10,482 posts

Posted 04 September 2007 - 07:42 AM

Like Kelly said, I got mine from Michaels. I got "Tropical Fruit" scent and they were on clearance for 15 cents each! If you go soon, they should have summer clearance sales still going on.

#4 JulieG

JulieG
        • VIP Member
        • 8,323 posts

Posted 04 September 2007 - 09:26 AM

Quote:
          Originally Posted by chprfan
          I am trying to find travel candles for our OOT bags. I was hoping we could put our logo which will be a sticker on the top of them. I found these ones but they look sort of cheap looking (maybe not?)....did anyone else do these or have seen something similar?? Thanks for your help!
          Like Kelly said, I got mine from Michaels. I got "Tropical Fruit" scent and they were on clearance for 15 cents each! If you go soon, they should have summer clearance sales still going on.
          Wow, I went there and looked and they were $1.50, I can't believe you got them for 15 cents. I guess I should keep going back because they might mark them down more. I need too many to pay $1.50 for them.

#5 Spazz

Spazz
          • VIP Member
          • 10,482 posts

Posted 04 September 2007 - 09:33 AM

Quote:
            Originally Posted by Julesr
            Wow, I went there and looked and they were $1.50, I can't believe you got them for 15 cents. I guess I should keep going back because they might mark them down more. I need too many to pay $1.50 for them.
            I know, I was so excited. I went there to get ribbon and when I walked in there were bins of candles on clearance! You should have seen me run to get a shopping cart and start piling them in there

#6 NYJen

NYJen
            • 1,326 posts

Posted 04 September 2007 - 09:48 AM

I am the Queen of "Hating anything that looks cheap." These do not look cheap at all. Are you planning on putting matches in the OOT bags too? Maybe you can put your logo on the matches instead.

#7 BrittneyD

BrittneyD
              • 679 posts

Posted 04 September 2007 - 09:51 AM

I think this is a great idea. Lizz...I can't believe you found candles for 15 cents. I am going to have to check my Michaels to see if they have the same clearance.
                Brittney & Peter
                July 12, 2008
                Riu Ocho Rios

http://tickers.Ticke....2452/event.png

#8 Spazz

Spazz
                • VIP Member
                • 10,482 posts

Posted 04 September 2007 - 09:55 AM

BTW - They do not look cheap at all, Jessica! I like them a lot.

#9 JessicaM

JessicaM
                  • Vendor
                  • 1,969 posts

Posted 04 September 2007 - 10:32 AM

Thanks Ladies...I knew you would tell me if they looked cheap or not. I will have to go check out Michael's today....those sound great! Thanks!!

#10 BrittneyD

BrittneyD
                    • 679 posts

Posted 04 September 2007 - 11:49 PM

I went to 2 different Michael's today, and I couldn't find these candles. BUMMER! Lizz...when did you buy yours?
                      Brittney & Peter
                      July 12, 2008
                      Riu Ocho Rios

http://tickers.Ticke....2452/event.png

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users